FOLD YOUR FINGER [Yoonmin]

"Jimin, let's play" Yoongi invited and sat beside Jimin whose sitting at the sofa. The younger looked at him in awe and suddenly moved closer to Yoongi.

"Sure hyung. What are we gonna play then?" Jimin replied with all smiles.

"Fold your finger game" Yoongi smirked. He explained to the younger how the game works, Jimin listened attentively. He looks so adorable with his pink pouty lips, his cute eyes and all, that Yoongi can't resist but at least he managed not to kiss the younger.

"That's so simple, hyung. Okay then, let's play"

They both raised one of their hands, sign that they're ready to play the game. They played rock-paper-scissors on the other one to determine who's gonna state a statement first. It was Yoongi who won the game.

"I won"

"You cheated" Jimin whined.

"I didn't"

"Fine" the younger said in defeat while pouting.

"Fold your finger, if you're a vocalist" Yoongi confidently said that made Jimin once again whine.

"That ain't it" Yoongi just chuckled and Jimin folded a finger. 4 left for him and 5 still for Yoongi.

They played again the legendary game of all times "The Rock-paper-scissors", and Yoongi won  for the second time.

"I swear you're cheating"

"I won't cheat on you, you know i'm loyal and honest Jiminie"

"I know"  for the nth time Jimin pouted. Yoongi can't resist anymore and so he peck Jimin's lips that made Jimin stun for a second.

"H-hyung. D-did y-you just-"

"-kiss you? I did. Jiminie"

"W-why?"

"Because i like you"

Jimin can't find the right words to utter to Yoongi nor do anything. He was just startled on Yoongi's sudden confession. He never thought that his secret crush like him.

Yoongi invited Jimin to continue the game. The older tried his best to make Jimin comfortable and not to feel awkward with him. Which he succeeded. They laughed nonstop and enjoyed the rest of the game until Jimin has only a finger left and so do Yoongi.

It was Yoongi's turn to tell a statement. He looked into Jimin's eyes and utter his statement.

"Fold you finger, If you want to be mine" Jimin was shocked his eyes widen and his jaw dropped.

"I'm waiting" Yoongi said, as if he was indeed impatient but he's just nervous as hell 'cause Jimin might not want to be his and if that happens he won't know what to do anymore. Jimin is his source of happiness. Without the younger, his life will end up dull.

"It's fine if you do-" Yoongi didn't finish his words when he felt a soft lips unto his, twas Jimin's lips, twas his baby's lips. He was about to kiss back when Jimin pulled away and looked deeply into Yoongi's eyes.

Jimin raised his hand with his pinky still raised and slowly folding it, "I want to be yours and yours alone"

"I love you, Jiminie"

"and so do i, hyung"

They smiled at each other, Jimin moved his head towards Yoongi and was about to kiss the older when,

"CAN YOU BOTH FUCKING GET A ROOM?" Jin shouted that made them startle. Jimin's immediate reaction was to bury his face to Yoongi's chest and the latter hugged him like he was protecting him from Jin.

"Go and flirt with Namjoon" Jin make face and left.

"He left already" Yoongi whispered and caress Jimin's hair.

"Hyung, i'm sleepy" Jimin suddenly felt sleepy on Yoongi's arms. It made him feel comfy and safe.

"Sleep now, baby. I love you"

"I love you too, hyung"