"IT'S YOU" // JIKOOK

"Jungkook-ah, Have you ever fall in love?" the man in his dream asked, he often gets dreams like this where he meets a certain man. He was so perfect in Jungkook's eyes. Perfect eyes, perfect nose with a perfect plump limps that seems to invite you for a kiss. He radiates perfection.

A man who's oozing hot but he's cutie and lovely at the same time. They always meet on his dreams, like what normal friends would do but every time he ask him about his name, suddenly, Jungkook wakes up from his dream. He tried not to ask his name from his other dreams just to prolong the time with him.

Until Jungkook starts longing for him every time he wakes up. How he wanted to just sleep and be with that man.

'Does he exist?

or

is it just my mind making him up?'

"No, i haven't" he answered while staring at the night sky. Even in his dream the night sky was so breathtaking. He loves looking at it specially when he's admiring the moon.

"You sure?" the man asked again.

'should i tell him?' Jungkook thought. How will he say that the reason why he hasn't been in love to anyone was because he was in love to a man in his dreams, a man whom he thinks was all made up by his own imagination? But instead of saying those he answered "Yes" with full of conviction.

The man nodded and hummed a little expressing that he gets Jungkook's answer. It fell silent after that, it wasn't an awkward silence, it felt warm. Jungkook looked at the man beside him and admire how he looked like an angel, 'if only you were real' he thought.

“Let's go to the moon” the man suddenly stated and looked at Jungkook's direction. Who's now looking at him with disbelief.

"What?" the man shrugged, "This is basically a dream Jungkook, we can go anywhere we want"

What the man said struck into Jungkook's mind and heart. This was a dream. Everything is just a dream.

-*-

Jungkook woke up after his deep slumber, he tries to remember everything that he dreamt of. How come the pain was too real but the man i want was just my imagination? Can he atleast exist?

He fixed himself after remembering that he was about to meet Taehyung, his best friend, on the park near their university. He feels so exhausted even tho he just got ou of bed buts he still managed to do his things and went out. He took out his keys and opened the car door as he went to where Taehyung and him will meet.

"When will you ever get yourself a boyfriend?" Taehyung asked him for the nth time. He never gets tired of asking the same question, tge older kept on wondering why he never tried to be in a relationship. Him and Jungkook were best friends ever since Jungkook moved from Busan to Seoul due to his studies, through that time he never saw the younger dated anyone nor shared about past relationships while Jungkook got used to him asking the question and will get the same answer from him.

"He'll come naturally, Tae" he said, he never opened up about the man he always sees in his dream. He thinks that Tae will find it hilarious falling for a man that your man made up.

"I can't believe, you're an old school. You can just go around and flirt then get yourself a man. Stop wasting time waiting for nothing, kook" the younger shook his head while laughing when Tae starts whining.

He just took his notepad in his bag and do his everyday routine and that was sketching that man's face. He always pour his heart while doing his craft while Taehyung was busy taking pictures   and doing his photography assignment.

-*-

"It's done" Jungkook happily announced that caught the older's attention. It took him two hours before he finally finished what he was doing. He looked at the finished sketch in his hands and smiled. When Taehyung went towards him and asked, "What's that?"

The younger quickly closed his notepad and look at him with panic in his eyes and answered, "Nothing"

Taehyung was puzzled about his best friend's answer. When someone caught his attention, it was his platonic soulmate. He haven't saw him for a while and that made him shout it excitement which caught both Jungkook and his soulmate's attention.

"PARK JIMIN!"

Taehyung ran towards the man and hug him as tight as he could. He missed him so much, it's been years since he last saw him. They're both smiling at each other and trying to catch things up.

Jungkook was stunned when he saw the man, 'am i still dreaming? Don't wake me up' he thought. He saw Tae pointing at his direction that made his heart pound so hard and felt a tingly sensation in his tummy. When the man looked at him, he felt out of breath.

The man smiled at him, the same smile that he always dreamt. The same smile that he sketched. That thoughts made him smile back at the man.

This isn't a dream anymore.