D-DAY [OT7]

[Kindly play Magic Shop or 2! 3!]

It was dark at the stadium. All you can hear was the crowds' screams and chants.

KIM NAMJOON!

KIM SEOKJIN!

MIN YOONGI!

JUNG HOSEOK!

PARK JIMIN!

KIM TAEHYUNG!

JEON JUNGKOOK!

BTS!

You joined the chant as it continued. Everyone shouted their hearts out. The feeling was beyond Euphoria. 'I'm with my boys' said yourself

Today is their last stage. They're performing their last song for this last day. The crowd gave their best to sing along with the boys. Everyone was in tears, including you.

Suddenly, you saw a sudden flash of memories. You saw your old life without Bangtan. You saw how dark your life was back then,

In the midst of giving up,

No one you can rely on,

And tired of living.

You remembered how you met Bangtan, how they captured your heart with their ethereal looks, how talented they are, how they treated you as their family and how their music changed your life. The laughter, tears, and memories ARMY and BTS shared throughout the years. How ARMY and BTS overcome the struggles hand in hand.

They taught you that everything will be okay, to fight even thou it'll be tough, to love yourself more than anything/anyone else. They taught you how to stand on your own feet.

It was a roller-coaster ride.

It was full of surprises.

It was the best days of your life.

The bond was indeed priceless.

"ARMY" RM spoke at that very moment. All eyes was focused to him. You wiped your tears to see him clearly.

"We made it" he continued "Thank you for being our wings throughout the years. Thank you for the memories those will be treasured here in our hearts"

You saw that they're starting to tear up. This moment was both happy and sad. Happy for the privilege of meeting them and sad for this will be the last for everything. Bangtan will no longer perform, they'll live their life behind the stage and cameras.

"ARMY, Don't forget us. Thank you for everything. I love you" Jin blew his final kiss for everyone. Tears are now falling from their eyes.

It was Min Yoongi's turn to speak. He took a deep breath "ARMY, we soared high. Our dreams came true because of you all. We're more than happy now. Hope we'll all meet again. I love you, ARMYs"

"ARMYYYYYYYYYYYYY" t'was Hoseok. Everyone laughed for a moment "thank you armys. Remember us, okay? We won't forget all we had together. I love you armyyyyyyyyy"

It was Jimin's turn but he can't stop crying that made everyone else to shed more tears. The crowd cheered for him "PARK JIMIN! PARK JIMIN! PARK JIMIN!"

He took a deep breath and wiped his tears "This being the last breaks my heart. I don't want this to end but we have to. ARMYs, Thank you for being by our side, thank you for fighting with us, thank you for loving the seven of us. We love you, armys."

"ARMY, Don't cry" the crowd shouted 'you' re crying too, taehyung-ah' that made him laugh. "This might be our last stage but we will be forever in your hearts and you all will be in our hearts too. We love you, our army"

"Thank you for being with us ARMY. Thank you hyungs for raising me throughout the years. We've come this far and all thanks to our ARMYs. We love you. I love you, Army" JK said.

"Let's have our final hug here on stage" RM said as he spread his arms inviting the members for a hug. You saw their final hug as they shared both tears and laugh. They're the true definition of family. You know, they'll gonna long for each other and that group hug won't be the last.

They let go of the hug and horizontally lined and hold each others hand "ARMYs. Thank you. We love you. Till we all meet again. Hana, Dul, Set" They raised their hand and make their final bow.