SOULMATE [VMIN]

[VMIN]

"HYUNG~ hyuuuung~ hyung~ HYUUUUNG~" Jimin nonstop chanted using his cutie small voice with calling Namjoon, which he successfully caught his attention. Namjoon smiled brightly, showing his deep dimples, as he looked at the small figure skipping towards him with his brightest smile and cresent eyes. Jimin immediately hugged the older that the latter gladly hugged back.

"I missed you" the younger said while crashing his face to Joon's chest that made the latter laugh.

"Cutie" Namjoon uttered with his deep voice. He removed Jimin's hands that was wrapped at him and held his right hand as he intertwined their fingers. Joon saw how Jimin's cheeks turned red with his action that made him pinch one if it with his free hand and boop his nose that made Jimin giggle.

"Let's go?" Joon asked. The younger nodded in return as they walked towards the school field. They were inseparable while walking, happily catching up about what happened throughout their days, nonstop laughing and teasing. It was a cloud nine for the both of them not until Jimin saw a very familiar figure, a very familiar face.

Seeing the man from his past opens up wounds, remembering the pain he felt, all the memories they shared. He saw him smiling widely as if he didn't left a broken man back then, 'How can he smile that happily?' he thought.

Joon looked at Jimin when he suddenly stop from his tracks, as he followed to where he was looking at and there he saw his man's first love, the man he calls his soulmate, the man who left him broken, weak and fragile. He held Jimin's hand tight that the latter felt and get back to his senses, he saw Joon looking at tge same direction he was looking at seconds ago. Deadly stares, gritted teeth, jaw clenching, uneven breathing. Joon is fuming mad but trying his best to calm down for Jimin's sake.

The younger tries his best to pull Joonie away from the field, he wants to run away from him, they want for them to act as if nothing happened but that'll be hard for Jimin if Joon doesn't want to.

"J-jimin?" the younger stood frozen upon hearing that deep husky voice calling his name again. He can feel another series of pain that he thought he finally get rid of. He led tightly to Joon's wrists trying hard not to show that he's trembling so bad.

"Jimin, let's talk?" the man said and as he walk one step towards Jimin than alarmed Joon and he quuckly hid the younger at his back. Protective him against the man who hurted his precious person. The man rolled his eyes and slightly smirked after seeing Joon's action.

"You're Kim Taehyung, right?" Namjoon angrily said, "What d'you want from Jimin?" the younger held Joon's shirt when he felt that Joon was about to walk towards Taehyung. He's trying to stop him from any worst scenario to happen, which the older understood.

"I don't have business with you" Taehyung plainly said and boringly looked at Namjoon. The blonde tall man was about to attack when he felt Jimin's hand on his wrist stopping him. Namjoon looked at him puzzled, the younger looked at him straight in his eyes and smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes, and said, "It's alright, Joonie"

He turned at Taehyung's direction, trying to hide from his strong facade, as he looked intently at him who seems to be annoyed, "Follow me" Taehyung nodded a bit as an answer.

"Trust me Joonie" Jimin said to Namjoon without looking at him. He left him puzzled and worry is eating him up, he knew this will be hard for the young man but just what his last words are "Trust me" and that's what he is gonna do as he wait for him.

-*-

"How are you?" Taehyung started. They were now at the school's rooftop. Taehyubg has been studying at the sane University as Jimin's but he tried not to show up to him as possible as he could but today was different. Taehghbg gatgered all the courage he has and overcome his fears and finally talk to the man he shattered. It's been so long and boe he has to man up.

"Don't act like we have something to catch up, Taehyung" Jimin answered him trying to sound all calm but tge truth is he wants to show his rage towards the man, He wants yo shout all the anger he has for him, he want to ask all the unanswered questions he has before.

"Mini--"

"NO! Don't" Jimin said as his voice slowly faded, as if he was deafeated. "You're not allowed to call me that, ever since you left"

"i didn't left Jimin, i was just...i was scared"

Jimin let out a sarcastic laugh after what he heard. "Scared of what? Scared of me falling in love with you? Scared of me ruining your straught guy reputation? Scared of being mocked? Scared of me? Scared of fucking what, Taehyung?" Jimin tried his best not to shed a single tear after what he said, he tried with all his might nit to waste any tears. He's done with it, he is so done looking so weak in Taehyung's eyes.

"I was scared because i loved you so much and i'm afraid that i might hurt you"

"That's why you left me and inflicted more pain instead and scarring me deeply that you made sure i won't forget about it? Breaking news Tae, you successfully did. I loved you so much, I gave you my whole fucking heart but all you did was broke it and left it all shattered" Jimin felt his tears rushing on his cheeks, no matter how hard he tried to look tough and okay, he knows that he needed to let go of the thorns in his hearr and finally set it free. He needs to free himself from the pain that Tae inflicted to him.

Taehyung went on his knees and started sobbing, he knew he messes up everything. He messed up all those memories they shared but what's done is done and he knows that his soulmate is now happy to the man whom can treasure, love and take care of him. it sucks that it's not him, he lost his chance 'cause he was a bastard before, "I'm sorry Jimin. I was a bullshit back then, i was a cowards. I hurted you so much and i really am sorry for that."

Jimin looked at the view in front of him as he leaned at the railings, still crying, "remember when we did this before? Me and you, at the rooftop, chilling. We were so happy back then, Taehyung. I am so foolishly in love with you and you see me as your platonic soulmate, i was okay with it as long as i'll be able to be with you" he heaved a sigh.

"we'll be clingy to each other , exchanging i love you's, cuddling and all not until you started ignoring me little by little. One afternoon, you suddenly told me that i was so damn clingy that it makes you sick, how you disgust being with me. I held on you but all you did was repeatedly push me away. What crushed me the most was when you said everything was all an act none of it was true that you made a bet with your friends of making me fell for you but still thank you that it happened. That day i met Namjoom who heard everything and helped me and now i am more than happy and complete"

Jimin turned his back and saw a kneeling Taehyung who's still sobbing, "I'm still mad at you Taehyung but who knows maybe in the future or maybe on our next life we'll be the soulmates that we were before?" he smiled with the thought, he walked towards Tae and hugged him tightly and gently caress his back that made the younger cry harder. He missed Jimin's hug, the comfort that it holds, he just missed Jimin in general.

"No matter how much you hurted me before, in my heart, you're still the soulmate i want"