Debt to Darkness

If Solaria knew what was to come, she would have never insisted on a military patrol out for monsters.
She left her daughter to take care of Mewni while she was away to battle the forces the evil. Though she no longer posses her wand, she was a warrior and proud of it. Solaria understands Eclispa's fears and concerns, but years of peace and lack of combat has made the Queen of Mewni... Uneasy. She was Solaria the Monster Carver and she will protect her kingdom to her last breath. The Warrior Queen then looked upon the picture that her daughter once drew at a young age, sighed and kissed it.
"Good night, my darling. I'll be back by dawn." Solaria promised as she blew out the candle and slept in her tent.
As she and her men slept in their tents while lookout kept watch of any enemy troops, monstrous eyes appeared from the dark leaves of the forests. The lizard men known as the Septarian forces, being led by their fearsome leader Seth of Septarsis awaited the right moment to strike.
"L-Lord Seth." A tiny squeaky voice from behind the Ancient Septarian whispered.
The lizard man shifted his eyes to a purple Septarian with armor who looked very nervous.
"Are-are you sure that we should be doing this? King Globgor has forbade-..."
"Globgor is a fool!" Seth snapped causing the monster warrior to fall into the marsh and quiver.
"If it weren't for his strength and power, I would've been King and the Mewmens would have been eradicated. This is our chance to avenge our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, and our very children for the mass slaughter that this wretched witch and her family for the subjugation upon the land we had own long before them." Seth announced as his army agreed with him, "We must do this now. This will prove to all Mewni Kind who's the true rulers of the land."
The army cheered quietly as they prepared their attack, unbeknownst to them that a certain monster was watching as it was flying away to report this to the King.
Without warning, the scouts were attacked and before the monsters could finish them off, they sound an alarm to warn the warriors and their queen! A fearsome battle commenced as bodies fell, both Mewman and Monsters!
It led to an intense confrontation between Solaria the Monster Carver and Seth of Septarsis! Though despite her valiant nature and strength, she was no match for the ancient Septarian's power, not without her wand! She was unconscious and wounded as Seth was ready to end her forever.
"Once the Great Solaria is no more than dust, ready to receive the same pain as did our kind, her daughter and brother will follow suit and the Butterfly line will be no more," Seth smirked as he raised his sword to strike down the queen.
But the blow never came.
For Globgor pushed Seth away from Solaria, shielding the injured queen! The Monster King spotted a Mewman soldier on a War Unicorn and flung the unconscious queen into his arms!
"Take your Queen and the rest of your army away!" Globgor boomed the stunned warrior.
He did so, calling back the troops to Mewni with their injured queen, leaving two separate monster armies, an extremist Septarian, and an angered King.

A few days later at Mewni...
Solaria awoke to find herself in the infirmary with her daughter Eclispa sleeping in a chair next to her.
Her moans woke the princess up as the princess grinned and teared up with happiness that her mother woke up.
"Oh mother, I am so happy that you're awake!" Eclipsa cried as she hugged her bandaged mother.
"E-Eclipsa, where am I?" Solaria wondered as the Princess of Mewni called for others to come and see that the Queen was awake.
The Magical High Commission, Jushtin Butterfly, Alphonse the Wise, Mina Loveberry and many nurses and doctors came running in, checking on Solaria and speaking over each other.
"Enough! What happened on the battlefield?" Solaria ordered.
"My queen, you and your platoon were attacked by an army of Monsters led by Seth of Septarsis!" Mina reported.
"I know that. What happened after I was subdued? What were the casualties?" The Queen of Mewni demanded.
"Half of your men were slain. But that was not the only peculiar thing that had happen when you were injured, sister." Jushtin answered, bringing curiosity to Solaria.
"What do you mean?" She demanded.
Alphonse then whistled to the lieutenant, who came in with her arm in a sling.
"Tell Queen Solaria what you told us." Omnitraxus Prime ordered through his crystal ball.
"While Seth and his army were barring down at us with a hunger for our blood, the Monster King, Globgor and another monster army came out of nowhere and stop them! He gave you to one of our scouts and told us to flee. He saved your life." She reported.
"What a load of horse manure!" Mina shouted.
"I'm not lying, we all saw it!" The lieutenant growled as they were both ready to fight.
"Baa!!" Lekmet ordered in his native tongue.
"Chancellor Lekmet has ordered you both to stop. You're free to go, Lieutenant." Rhombulus ordered, then the warrior bowed to her superiors and left.
"It's obviously a trap. A set up to have us lower our guard." Solaria scoffed as she felt pain in her arm, causing the nurse to carefully lie her back down.
"Sister, I don't think you understand what this means." Her brother said in a serious tone that surprised her.
He then revealed an old book of Mewni's Sacred laws, turned a couple of pages to reveal and old law that must abided by all rulers of Mewni.
"According to the Law of Mewni, forged by the founders of Mewni themselves, "A debt set by queen and other, must be paid. No mater Mewman, Pony Head, Demon or Monster, the law cannot by swayed." Jushtin read as it angered the queen.
"A debt? To a monster?!? Never!" Solaria snarled.
"Solaria, we don't have a choice. As Queen of Mewni, we must repay the debt. "No mater Mewman, Pony Head, Demon or Monster, the law cannot be swayed," Alphonse spoke.
"The law must be upheld, Queen Solaria. No matter the unpleasantness." Reynaldo the Bald Pate reminded.
"Please Mother, at least see what G- I mean, the Monster King wants. He did save you." Eclispa pleaded with her cute puppy eyes that she knew her mother couldn't resist.
Solaria growled and sighed then turned to Alphonse.
"I want you with a platoon of warriors to leave for the Monster Kingdom." She sighed as Alphonse gave a salute and made preparation.
Later at night, near the Forest of Certain Death...
The team of Alphonse and knights arrived at the monster boarders as monster were ready for a fight.
"Wait! We've come to speak with King Globgor, not to cause trouble." He assured them with his hands up.
"You better, if you are lying, we will not hesitate to eat you." A female monster warned as the man of peace gulped.