Sewing Sisterhood part 2

Chapter Seven: Sewing Sisterhood part 2

Once Meteora and Festivia were in the restroom, they waited for their clones to arrive.

They dispersed the clones, replaced their concert gear with fancy ball dresses and gracefully entered the ballroom, sitting down in the elegant chairs. Though they were gone a while, the Silver Bell Ball was still pretty early, and many kingdoms were still coming.

They were happy to their Gruncle Jushtin with his lovely wife, Recluza Spiderbite. They can hear him and Eclipsa conversing with one another.

"I have to give credit to Glossy. He was able to bring my daughters together and start a brand-new bond." The Mewman Queen chuckled with delight.

"Well, they are both like me and your mother when we were kids. We would bicker and fight constantly until one day, Glossaryck send us on an epic adventure and we became very close ever since." The Fancy dressed prince mentioned as his sister laugh.

"Yeah, I remember that. I threw you face first into mud and told you to shape up and start acting like a Butterfly." Solaria laughed heartedly.

"Yeah, yeah. You know, Meteora and Festivia remind me of us when we were young."

"Indeed."

Soon the other rulers and lords arrived as their children took their seats.

From the Cloud Kingdom of the Pony Heads was Prince Monocorn Van Pony Head, Princess Darling Pony Head, Princess Claudia Pony Head, Princess Fifi Pony Head and Princess Tina Pony Head.

From the Kingdom of the Waterfolk was Prince and Princess Shelly and Sheldon Kelpbottom.

From the Pigeon Kingdom was the Young Lord Berny Pigeon.

From the Johansen Kingdom was Prince Brambleton.

From the Spiderbite Kingdom was Princess Cynthia Spiderbite.

From the Mountains Kingdom was Prince Musty Mountains.

From the Monster Courts, was the Baron's son, Sinister Silk, then the Countess daughter's Quilt and Stitch, then many lords and ladies' sons and daughters came as well. Though Solaria would have killed them all, she promised her daughter to behave and keep peace.

Then lastly and the most late, From the Underworld was Prince Oblivion Lucitor, Prince Relicor Lucitor, Parasite Lucitor, Draconius Lucitor, and the person that Meteora was surprised and excited to see, Lucia Lucitor.

She wore a beautiful white dress with bat designs and skulls that made her more radiant. The two locked eyes, all five (Two from Meteora and three from Lucia) as they were star-gazey and shining. Their crushes that they met at the Metal Concert were here in this stuffy ball.

This was their real chance to mingle and dance.

As everyone was getting seated, something was clawing its way to Butterfly Castle, through a magic portal in the Soda Cellar...

A couple of hours later...

Festivia was having the time of her life as she was dancing with her boyfriend, Mushy.

With good choreography, he tossed her in the air as she twirled with beauty and style. The prince caught her perfectly as everyone applaud for them.

Now it was Meteora's turn to pick a partner to dance.

In accordance to tradition, she would have to pick a boy partner. However, Festivia was hinting for her to break the rule and dance with Lucia. With approval, Meteora gained the confidence to break taboo and be with her crush.