Meteora's Mysterious Magic

Solaria led the way as Mina the first Solarian Warrior and Meteora followed the former queen to a secret location, far, far away from the very Kingdom of Mewni and into the woods from the prying eyes of enemies or disapproving family members.

"Are we there yet?" Meteora wondered as she was extremely excited for the surprise her grandma and Mina had for her.

"Yes, my little soldier, we are here!" she cheered as she presented a survival military camp, causing Meteora's eyes to light up.

"Behold it's beauty!" Mina shouted as she leapt into the campsite.

It was a masterpiece of combat and training as Mina made sure everything was right for the Queen and the Monster Princess.

New climbing nets, dummies for combat, the stealth training terrain, monkey bars over mud, wall scaling, archery, it was like a giant playground.

Her own personal playground to herself where she could find her peace.

"You made me a playground?" Meteora grinned as her ribbon tail was wagging with glee and excitement.

"Even better, my little soldier, this is a training obstacle course, tailored to make you into the finest warrior in all Mewni." Solaria explained as there was great confidence in her voice for the strength at what she believed what was cursed by her monster blood.

"By the time you've mastered this course, you'll be as buff as me! Ready to take on any chumps that gets in your way!" Mina grinned as she showed muscles, causing Princess Meteora Butterfly to admire them.

"Really?" Meteora smiled as her eyes sparkled like diamonds, dreaming about being a captain of the guard and one of the best knights in all of Mewni.

"Yes, this is all for you, my dear. Meteora Butterfly, if you give us a moment of your time, then I, Solaria Butterfly and my faithful soldier, Mina Loveberry will make you into the Rising Star of Mewni. What do you say?" Solaria answered, then question as she gripped both of Princess Meteora's shoulders to gain more eagerness into the little girl.

"Let's do it!" Meteora squeaked as she, Mina and her grandma toasted with Snookers while Mina granted her Meteora's first ever sword.

This was the start of Meteora's story.

A year later...

"Alright, who's next?" The combat instructor shouted as another student was beaten and bruised by the star student, known as Meteora who stood proud and tall.

A year worth of training has built her body with extra muscles and brought a new perspective for the princess.

Her Grandmother taught her that a Queen's and Princess' duty is to Mewni and to no other, while Mina taught her that only the strongest warrior will live long enough to see the end of the war. She took those words to heart as she trained vigorously to become the greatest warrior princess the realms had ever seen.

"Alright, you're next!" The teacher pointed as he shoved a terrified boy to the dueling circle.

When the whistle was blown, everything became a blur as the boy was knocked to the ground and his sword sunk into the mud.

"Winner, Meteora Butterfly!" He announced as the Monster Princess bowed for her applause by the Honors Class.

"Cheater..." a new student whispered.

Monster..." another new student quietly comments but then stopped when Meteora and her crew gave them the stare down.

Meteora held her reputation as a future Captain of Mewni.