Sewn Sisterhood part 3

At the mountain...

The MHC, Eclipsa, Globgor, Solaria, Mina and many brave warriors came rushing in as they saw the patient Nimbus waiting for his master.

They waisted no time in trying to locate for the Butterfly Sisters. But what they found was the beheaded snake woman with her head barely alive. Solaria cruelly gabbed the monster's head by her dying snake hair in anger.

"Where are my granddaughters?!" She demanded with a sword to the monster's face!

"Better answer her or-!" Mina began as she cracked her knuckles.

But then she stopped as the snake woman began to laugh horribly!

"That-those brats... They... They finally got the best of me... My kind suffered because of the Butterflies... Seth was the one to liberate us... It was my chance to prove myself and I failed..." She rasped as purple ooze trickled from her mouth.

"Oh dear." The dark queen whispered.

"You didn't answer her question! Where are Festivia and Meteora Butterfly?!" Rhombulus demanded as his snake hands hissed at the head!

"I... Couldn't tell you... When they used that devil magic... they summoned a portal and sucked them in... I hope they are dead... I really do..." She hissed then in a fit of rage, Solara threw the head to the ground and stomped it into paste!

"Hekapoo, check for any portals that were activated here and find them!" Solaria ordered.

"No point." A wise voice spoke.

They all look up to see the teacher of magic, Glossaryck appeared and levitated down to them all.

"Only they can return on their own."

"What?!" They gasped.

"The realm they summoned, beckoned to them for a greater purpose then Mewni could offer. One that could change everything we know about magic. Once they completed it, then they will return. All we can do is wait." Glossaryck explained as he snacked on some pudding.

"We can't just wait! We have to go after them!" Mina demanded with her sword up in the air.

Then the tiny man floated by Queen Eclipsa.

"My Queen?" He spoke, knowing what her response would be.

"If my daughters will truly return, then I'll trust your word, old friend." She gently smiled.

"WHAT!?" They all gasped in shock of the Dark Queen's answer.

"Honey, you can't be serious! Your daughters are out there-!" Solaria began.

"For all the years I've known and trained under Glossaryck, he has never been wrong or led me astray. He never gave me a reason to mistrust him. If he says that my daughters will be fine, then I'll believe him, and I'll believe in my daughters find their way back home." The dark queen smiled at her old mentor.

"Alright, Love. But you better be right, Glossaryck. Because if you're not, then there won't be a tutor of magic." The monster king threatened.

"I'm never wrong, Globgor. You have nothing to fear." She assured as pudding appeared and began to swallow some.

In the Mystery Dimension...

Meteora was screaming her head off as she was tumbling down the magical tunnel!

It seemed to be bottomless as the Monster Princess was separated from her dear sister after being sucked in! Now in her head, she was going to die!