Wedge of Mewni

Do not own SVTFOE

Chapter Fifteen: Wedge of Mewni

The sun began to rise as the people of Mewni were watching the brawl start.

Meteora called in the knights as they broke up the fight and arrested both parties, trying to figure out what on Mewni was going on. They were all loaded up in the prisoner buggies and sent to the interrogation room to learn what was afoot.

Two sides, two separate stories.

"We were just minding our own business when all of sudden these Mewmans dumped hot water on us..."

"Those monsters stole three melons and some gold..."

"That evil Mewman stepped on my baby's tail..."

"That beast nearly gulped my child..."

"It was terrible..."

"Those horrible Monsters...

"Those wicked Mewmans..."

"Mewmans..."

"Monsters..."

It seemed that things were getting nowhere for Meteora. So, instead of the old fashion way, she decided to try a little magic and investigate inside their minds.

According to their memories, the fighting was started by both parties as there was a bit of disruption between a certain item from the same store. Those were later confirmed by the manager. Soon the guilty were locked up, awaiting trial. Trials were enacted to bring justice to all as stated by Queen Eclipsa, who wanted to give everyone a right to trial.

Meteora sighed as this was the third fight in weeks.

The wedge of Mewmans and Monsters were growing worse, something needs to be done soon. Festivia plans another party, this one having Mewmans and Monsters invited at the old temple that once held the kingdom of Monsters. The temple once was the home of their father.

Meteora is coming to show people that monsters and mewmans can co-exists. She hopes the party will break the tension and tear down the walls of hate.

"Captain." Her lieutenant shouted with folders in his hands, "The Magic High Commission wish to see you and your sister."

"Why?" The monster princess wondered as she locked the dungeon.

"I have no clue, but it's pretty important." He answered with a salute, while the rest of the knights were still taking evidence for the trial.

Meteora sighed as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Right... Lieutenant, take over from here. Make sure everyone has a right to due process, I have no time for mistakes." Meteora ordered as she summoned Gemini.

"Yes, Captain." Her right-hand man nodded as he got to work.

"Gemini, since Festivia and I are leaving for a meeting with the MHC, I want you to continue with the plans for the party. We have a tight schedule to keep and tension to break in Mewni." The monster Princess ordered.

"Yes, M'lady." Gemini nodded as he waddled away.

This was going to be a long day.

At the Bureaucracy of Magic...

Eclipsa, Festivia and Meteora arrived as they showed that they were in no mood for oddly chit-chat.

Eclipsa looked tired, Festivia looked stressed and Meteora looked annoyed. But if it's of the upmost importance, they must come. They were surprised to see Grunkle Jushtin Butterfly here as well. They had not seen each other since the funeral of Solaria.