Chapter 16

I took my phone and stood up with it in my hand. My mind was really confused and I couldn't help it anymore. I was walking across  my room and my eyes were stealing glances from my phone time to time. I stopped at the wide window and leaned against it. My fingers were busy on the phone screen while searching for a phone number and dialing it.

Yeoboseyo...can I speak to Mr.Park....

Nuguseyo....

I'm Jung Y /N...

Okay...hold on please...

Okay...

I felt my heart beat. It was really fast.
I heard a calm voice through the phone.

Yeah...Y/N...tell me...

Ah...Mr.Park...

Ani....I've told you...just call me Jimin....
Unless don't call me...

Ah...okay...okay...JI-MI-N....are you happy now...

Hmm..so much..now tell me...

It's..ah..it's something...confidential...

ConFiDenciAl...

I could sense his smirk.

Yeah...but I can't meet you...so please be serious and just listen to me..my mind is such a mess....

Okay...madam tell me...

It was really hard to explain him about everything but finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....I did.
I had to summarised each and everything since the day I came to the Jungkook's house. The feeling of that he did understand everything is the best concellation for me.

Okay Y/N... I will take care of everything...don't worry...

Thank you Jimin...

Yeah...don't want to....

....It was 2.00pm and I was just walking across the Jungkook's room. I could notice Jungkook was on the sofa with a confused face which turned it's way to side to side when I walk across his room. He was really quiet and it was an ease for me because if he was asking me about something I didn'tknow how to response.

Ding dong

(It wasn't Jungkook...it was the bell okay...)

'Yeah...finally it's time...'

My heart beat was fast and so my breathing.

After about 10 minutes I heard a knock on the door of Jungkook's room.

Miss Jung...

It was Mrs.Lee and I ran to the door and opened it widely.
My eyes noticed the average short guy with a uniform and then Mrs.Lee with a hilarious alarmed face. You all should've seen her.

I have to fake my curiosity in front of Mrs.Lee but it was really hard.
Anyways I was a good actress.

Yeah Mrs.Lee...why..cops....

Ah....it-

Mrs.Lee was interrupted by Jimin.

Hi...Miss Jung I'm Park Jimin...
Can we see Jeon Jungkook...

He was looking at me and then his face leaned towards to see the room behind me.

Ah...yeah....sure...come...

I turned aside and signed him to come in.