chapter 21

*after 3 months*

(I know it's a long time skipping but who cares anyway 😂😂😂
Please don't get mad of your author..she's a crazy bish😂😂😂)

Jungkook's pov

It was almost 4.30 pm and I was waiting in our small house for Y/N who used to come around this hour after working.Yeah..she's now working in a library as an assistant and we are now living in a small house...nope that haven't happened yet..oops...I mea-

I'm home...

I heard Y/N's musical voice from the door so I ran to her like a five years old child who runs to his mom.

Omo...Jungkook-ah I missed you so much..

She pulled me to a tight hug and so did I.

Me too Y/N...

She unfastened the hug and faced me.

Okay...are you hungry...hmm....I'll make dinner for us after having a wash alright...

I nodded as a response and she went to her room leaving me alone again.

Yours pov

I was making dinner while Jungkook was leaning against the counter and watching me. I sensed his glare at my every movement but I shrugged it off as I was using to it. For honest I really loved it...who doesn't love it when the man you love is watching you huh...

Jungkook...

Hmm...

How was your day...

Day..hmm...fine...

Fine...

Yeah...

What did you do today...anything special....

Hmm...special....ah...yes....that drama ended today...

Which one...that tall boy and blind girl...

Nope...that rude school teacher...

Oh..so...how was that...

I really thought that teacher was so scary...but she aren't....there was a big story behind her...

Hmm...Yeah....we can't judge someone just by looking at them or hearing about them...like a book cannot judge by its cover...

Yeah...understood...

Happy...

I smiled at him and so did he. Smiling Jungkook was really cute for me to squeeze his cheeks and ruffle his soft hair.

...After having dinner I sat down with Jungkook on the sofa to join him with a chit chat.

Y/N-ah...

Yeah..

Tomorrow....you won't go anywhere right..

Tomorrow...

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to call out about the 'tomorrow'.

Ah...tomorrow's Saturday right...

Jungkook nodded and his face was decorated with a smile and his eyes were bright.

Hmm..let's see...oh...I forgot...I have somewhere to go...

Where...

I turned to Jungkook with a smile. But his mood was all dull.

Not only me..you also...

Ah..me..

Hmm..yes...we have to meet someone...

Someone...

I hold Jungkook's hand and gave a little bit squeeze remembering that someone.

You'll see...