××8××

______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

**Jimin's P.O.V**

I got into my car and rushed to the address not to forget my mask. I don't go anywhere without my mask. Thoughts clouded my head. I don't even know him more than 30-40 min why am I helping him?

'Min Yoongi?'

'Yoongi?'

Why does this name sounds so familiar to me?

Have I heard this name before? If yes then where?

My thoughts we're cut off when I reached to the address. There was some hospital staff taking away a pale boy who I assumed was Yoongi. I ran towards them.

"Excuse me! I'm the one who called you. Can I come along with you?"

"Yes but we need to hurry or else we will lose him." He said restlessly.

"Ok let's go."

At The Hospital

I watched as they took him to the OT. Why do I feel like this way? I hope he'll be fine.

"Otteoke? I need to find his family or friends and inform them."

"Min Yoongi how will I find your relatives." I ruffled my hair in frustration while talking to myself.

'Wait Min Yoongi right? As in Min Suga the sugar pale boy from BTS which Taehyung is also a part of?' I thought.

"Yes!" I exclaimed way to loud for a hospital as the nurse scold me.

I grabbed my phone and contacted Big Hit Entertainment and informed them.

*End of Jimin's P.O.V*

20 min later the hospital Hall became a chaotic mess as BTS stepped in. Mostly it was Jin who was screaming and RM trying to calm him down

Jin- Where is my baby sugar?

RM- Jin please calm down it's a hospital for heavens sake.

Hoseok- Hyung calm down he will be fine.

And the maknaes sobbing silently.

Receptionist- He is in the OT right now. OT no. 2.

They thanked her and rushed to the OT door.

Peaking through the glass but having no sight of the pale boy.

As the maknaes continued to sob and the hyungs continued to worry.

But then they realised they weren't alone. There was another boy a bit shorter than them stealing glances of the OT just to see the doctor come out and say that everything is fine.

But finally Jin noticed and went to him.

"Hey I am noticing that you are stealing glances from the OT my brother is in perhaps you are the one who bought him here?"

Before he could answer the doctor came out.

"Any relatives of Min Yoongi?"

As the boys gathered including Jimin.

"Yes sir how is he?" Jin asked impatiently.
"Well he is fine now but if there was any delay to bring him here we could have lost him. So thank this gentle man here *Points at Jimin* and we will shift him very soon he will be in the room no. 579. And my job is done here so I'll take my leave now." With that he left. (Damn my english sucks.)

After that Jin threw him hands on Jimin hugging him tightly or you can say practically squishing him.

"Thank you sooo much. You don't know how much he means to us. Thanks for saving him." Jin said as he sobbed in the shorter male's arm's.

"No need to thank me anyone would do that if they were at my place." He replied.

"How can we repay you?" Namjoon asked.

"Well there's no need to repay but you can do one thing for me." He said.

**Taehyung's P.O.V**

I knew now a days no one helped for free he was just being formal. That's what I thought. But what he said next was not what any of us imagined.

He said,

"Give me a chance to help him so I can show him that he can be helped" As a small smile appeared on his face.