××15××

______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

**Yoongi's P.O.V**

I opened my eyes just to close them again because of the bright lights. I opened my eye's again this time being able to adjust.

'Where am i?'

"Oh you're awake." I looked at the door only to find Jimin.

"What happened? Where are we?" I asked.

"For the second question we are at my house right now I just wanted to be here and you were with me sooo~ and for the first question don't you remember?" I heard him sigh. And that's when it hit me.

"Now you know." I looked away.

"How long Yoongi?" He asked as I stayed quite.

"I asked you something how long?" He asked again but his voice now had an emotion I couldn't explain.

No ones P.O.V

Small sobs was all Jimin got as an answer and being the protectiveass he is for Yoongi he quickly walked to the bed wrapping his arms around the older.

"Please don't cry hyung I'm sorry I shouldn't force you if you don't want to just yet." He said rubbing circles on the others back. Finally he was calming down soft sniffles were the only thing heard in the silent room.

"3 Years." He finally spoke.

"Lexy is our manager since debut. And started developing feelings towards me. She would always stick with me want my attention and all but i never really cared about her never looked at her in that way.

As day went by her as she calls it 'love' slowly became an Obsession. She was like crazy for me and when she confessed her love well more like her obsession I carefully declined.

I never wanted to hurt her feelings knowing how delicatethe topic was so I chose my words very carefully I still remember what I said. 'Look I know it's not easy for you but I never looked at you like that I'm really sorry Lexy I can't return your feelings like you want me to but we can still remain friends I don't wannah hurt you I hope you understand.' Finishing it by smiling warmly.

But guess her obsession got the best of her so here we are now me with many injection stabs in my thighs she causing me all those anxietys and all that shit she does with me." He finished.

"Why were you quite about it you could have talked to others or go to police. Why were you taking all this when you could get out of it easily." Jimin remained calm finally listening the boy he started loving telling him all the things.

"Get out easily?" Yoongi chuckled darkly.

"Are you forgetting who I am? I belong from a family which never supported me a family where all my father did was abusing me and my mother and my mother? She tried her best to protect me taking all the beatings for me god that monster killed my little unborned sister knowing she was a girl she couldnot earn anything for him.

I never waved goodbyes with my family to be here. I had to run away not before my father killed my mother infront of me.

I ran away because my mother said she lived all this time trying to save me from my father not to just die like her but to live a great life and said that's what she wanted as a last wish before she closed her eyes.

Even if he was arrested afterwards I never got to hold a  funeral for her.

It took me such a long time just to buy her a gravestone.

Do you think if she protested saying i was the one who raped her and asked her for money that she couldn't give to me so I was doing all this anyone would believe me?

She is the girl for fuck sake and I have a fucked up past of course everyone would think I am violent and I was the one who did all this.

And not to mention how she never forgot to remind me that.

I just had to I don't have anything left without my music I can't lose it now." He said now chuckling sadly as a tear escaped his eye's.

"You don't have to face all this from now on." Jimin assured.

"And hows that?" Yoongi asked.

"I was there from the beginning and i heard and saw everything." Yoongi looked at him with emotionless eyes which screamed -and you didn't do anything-as Jimin spoke again.

"I also recorded everything and we are going to file a case real soon."

_____________________________

A few more days and done.