××11××

______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

It's been 7 days since that incident. Yoongi is now at his home because he says he likes it here better but if anyone wanted him he was always there.

But BTS being BTS never left Yoongi alone along with Jimin. They may know each other for just seven days but they grew closer. However He still wears mask but the members don't complain about that everyone has their own personal space if he was not comfortable with showing his face it was his choice.

But with Yoongi it was a bit hard for him to let anyone in because how his life treated him but he was trying. They did had small conversations enough to know they were comfortable with each other.

So now there they were sitting on the couch  in a comfortable silence until Jimin decided to break it.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out with me." Jimin proposed.

"That's not a bad idea actually where do you wanna go?" Yoongi asked.

"Amusement park sounds good if you want to." Jimin asked not sure if he(Y) will like the idea.

"Sounds good to me too. I'll just go get changed." Yoongi said and walked to his room.

After 5-6 mins he came back. He was wearing a black ripped jeans and a white tee and was looking stunning in Jimins eyes.

"Let's go." He said and grabbed Yoongi's hand.

Holding Yoongi's hand makes Yoongi feel good was one of the things he got to know in these days he was with him.

Shortly they arrived at the amusement park and Yoongi covered his face with his black mask. They got the tickets and went inside.
"Let's go on that one first." Jimin said as he dragged Yoongi to the rollercoaster.

**Yoongi's P.O.V**

Jimin is like a child like an angel to be honest. He has this happy aura around him that just makes everything in this life better. But then there am I the gloomy one surrounding with sadness I always just make peopl-

"Yoongi what are you thinking about." Jimin whined.

"Nothing." I replied shortly.

"Of course it's nothing I didn't just called you for the 4th time to notice me." He said and I know he's pouting. I wonder how cute he looks when he pouts. I wonder how beautiful he looks when he smiles.

"You're spacing out again." I heard him sighing.

"No I'm not. Let's go there." I pointed at the haunted house as I dragged him there.

"You sure you wanna go there?" He said nervously.

"Yes why? Is Jiminie afraid." I said in a teasing tone.

"No I'm not." He protested.

"Then let's go." And we entered the house.

It was so fun watching him cringing onto my arm like his life depended on it. He is so cute. And then there was another jump scare and he buried his head on my neck as I blushed in a deep shade of red.

"Is it gone?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"Is that thing gone?" He whispered against my neck making me shiver.

"Yes it's gone." I replied.

"Jesus Christ now let's get out of here." He said and Hurryingly dragged me out.

I couldn't control my laughter.

"What are you laughing at." He glared at me. Awww how much I wanted Alexa to play the Spongebob sound whatever they call it. He looked cute can you blame me?

I finally wiped my tears from laughing so bad.

"Nothing you scaredy cat." I said and he glared at me again.

"I'm not a scaredy cat don't call me that."

"Of course you're not." I laughing again.

"Let's go home." He puffed his cheeks. How much I want to kiss those cheeks. Wait why am I thinking like that what's happening to me?

______________________________________________

Ok bye.