××10××

______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

**Yoongi's P.O.V**

"What makes you think that if you just experienced everything with me. And you know exactly how much volition I have to live don't you?" I asked him.

"Yes! I know and I'm willing to change that.

Only if you want to let me in.

Look Yoongi I know life is not a bed of Rose's they don't let you live but they won't let you die either. So the best decision is to take some thorns out so it can be a bit less painful. You say you tried to let people in. But you never actually tried thinking they will hate you afterwards. But that's not true. I'm lending you a shoulder to cry your feelings out and help yourself.

Let me help you... So you can help yourself.

I won't force you to open up but give me a chance to be with you to be your friend to be your savior know me tell me about yourself your problems and you might be alive again." He said looking into my eyes.

It's true even if I say so I never actually do. Maybe it's the time to let people in maybe it won't be that bad. Maybe it will take the pain away. Maybe it will make me happy. Maybe Just maybe.

And then suddenly he sighed and stood up. "I know it will take time but if you ever need me just ask Jin I'll be there." He said and was about to leave when I caught his arm.

"Maybe I'll like to try it maybe but let's get to know each other before calling each other friends." I said looking everywhere but his face even tho I could just see his eyes and his bubblegum violent hair.

As he heard those words his eyes disappeared into two moon shape. Those eyes.

"Thank you for giving me this chance I promise I won't let you down." He said I could just feel his cheeks puff because his smile. And first time in forever my lips formed into a big smile a genuine one.

I heard gasps.

"Hyung did you see that. Yoongi hyung smiled without any camera in front of him." Jungkook cringed on Jin.

"I think I'm gonna faint someone hold me." Well that was Hoseok.

Everyone was being dramatic and stuff but there was he smiling in a corner while he said. "Is this a new beginning?"

"I don't know Namjoon but I'll give it a try. " I smiled again.

"If that's what you say. Let yourself fly again hyung." Namjoon said as he grinned.