××17××

______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

And there they were standing in front of BTS dorm. Yoongi was looking like he just wanted to forget whatever he was here for and run just run away. Jimin looked at him noticing it and took the others shaking hand in his own small ones giving it a soft squeeze.

"It's going to be ok hyung don't worry." He gave Yoongi an assuring smile.

"I don't know Jimin-ah what if it doesn't goes the way we want it to? What if they hate me?" Yoongi couldn't help but feel worked up with all the 'What if's' rolling in his mind.

"You trusted me a lot of times before hyung will you trust me one more time? They will surely understand you. Even if not for yourself please hyung for me?" Yoongi said nothing just nodded his head in response. Anxiety still crawling up in his skin.

But he decided to give it a try after all they were his brothers his second family. They needed to know.

So finally with a shaky breath he took some steps forward Jimin quickly copying him.

He rang the doorbell soon hearing foot steps and the door opened. And there was Hoseok who first looked bored but after he saw Yoongi his face lit up.

"Hyung!!!!" Hoseok exclaimed as he threw his arms around the older hugging him tightly.

"Finally youare back I'm so happy." He squealed making the others alert as they all rushed to the door.

"Yoongi-ah/Yoongi hyung!!! The hyungs and maknaes were surprised but nevertheless went to give him a big warm hug.

Yoongi missed this. He doesn't remembers the last time the things were like this. Even after Jimin came his only skinships were only with Jimin or more like accidental actually like the sleep he had peacefully cuddling the younger last night.

They broke the hug and Yoongi looked at Jimin who was smiling at them brightly his eye's shaped like half moons looking cute so ever. He gave Yoongi a thumbs up encouraging him to say whatever he was here for.

Yoongi inhaled a sharp breath as he spoke. "Actually I'm here to talk."

~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you want to talk about Yoongi?" The eldest asked as the others looked at him curiously.

"I wanted to talk about myself and my past if you would like to listen." Yoongi shifted his gaze from the others to an empty space. As Jimin was sat beside him.

"Of course we do hyung we always wanted to." The leader spoke as the others nodded. Yoongi sighed.

Here goes nothing.

"It all started when I was probably 10 or 11 years old." He started finishing explaining his childhood Trauma.

"I wasn't even able to bid her a proper goodbye." He said a sad smile lingering on his lips.