××13××

______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

It's been 2 months since Jimin came into Yoongis life already. Bang PD gave bts a short reposal because of the situation as he thought the members needed that. No army had no idea about all the things Yoongi went through and he wanted to keep it that way. The older was getting more comfortable around Jimin every day. He would laugh more talk more play with the maknaes. It was like things were falling back into places. But whenever something is too good there's always a fear for it to get jinxed.

Today was the day they were supposed to go back to practice. Yoongi had an unsettled expression on his face. Once he stepped in the company's floor his old self was coming back.

They were greeted by their manager Lexy.

"Oh! Yoongi my poor baby how are you now?" Lexy said wrapping her arms around him. Yoongi tensed up a bit.

"I'm fine thanks for asking manager nim." Yoongi didn't smiled at all.

"Ok then go to your practice room and get started I'll be back soon." She flashed a smile before walking away.

"You guys practice here?" Jimin said eying the dance room.

"Yes isn't it beautiful?" Taehyung said looking at him.

"Yes it is I wish I also had a practice room like this back then." Jimin smiled kinda sadly?

"What? You know how to dance?" Jungkooks eyes widened.

"Of course I do." Jimin looked at him.

"Well will you show us too?" Taehyung said.

"Of course not I'm not a good dancer like you guys. Plus I stopped dancing long ago." He said.

"Please Jiminie hyung please for us?" Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison. As they gave him their famous puppy eyes. What would Jimin do? Say no? Of course not.

Jimin groaned. "Ok fine. But only ballet no other style."

"Woah you learned Ballet too?" Jin said a bit shocked.

"Yes." Jimin flipped his imaginary long hairs.

Jimin untied his shoes leaving him with his white socks.

"But we don't have any ballet shoes here jimin." Jin said giving him a questionable look.

"I don't need em." Jimin said with a smile.
"Woahhh! Won't it hurt?" Hoseok looked confused.

"It used to hurt like a bitch before actually. But now it's ok." Jimin chuckled.

"Hey no cursing in front of the maknae." Jin said placing his hands on Jungkooks ears.

"Opps sorry Jin hyung." Jimin stuck his tongue out as Jin rolled his eyes playfully.

Soon the music started playing. And Jimin started to dance. Dance like no one was there like no one was watching he danced passionately. Just like the old times he never forget a step. How could he? When the music stopped. He didn't realized His closed eyes were dripping tears. His Eyelashes soaked wet.