××9××

______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

**Jimin's P.O.V**

They stared at me like I committee some type of crime.

"Umm staring is a bad thing if you didn't knew." I cleared my throat. They all looked away except Jin.

"What makes you think that you can help him if we couldn't?" He asked.

"Nothing but there's nothing bad in trying is there?" I asked back.

"Look we are thankful that you saved him but we barely know you. And you're not even letting us to see your face how can we trust you?"

"Well if I wasn't there he would be a dead meat by now so you should trust me yk?" I said.

**Yoongi's P.O.V**

"Hi! My name is Mark Johyung. I'm new here." A boy from my college I guess approached.

"Kim Yoonjoon." I replied shortly. The boy was really cute. He was a inch shorter than me with blonde hair.

"Will you like to be my friend?" He proposed and smiled making his eyes disappear. And for the first time my heart fluttered.

I shot my eyes open.

"What kind of dream was that and where am I?" I looked at my surroundings

"Hospital? Why don't they just let me die peacefully." Then I remembered.

"Maybe it was that Jimin guy he tricked me." I rubbed my forehead. As the door opened and a wild Jin threw his hands on me hugging the life out of me.

**Jimin's P.O.V**

After the conversation what looked like it took years they agreed me to be by yoongi's side.

They all headed toward yoongi's ward as I followed them from behind.

Jin opened the door and saw Yoongi sitting on the bed and jumped on him hugging him tightly as if he was fearing that if he let's go he will be gone.

Then Yoongi's eyes met mine and I saw that every painful past he has been through in his eyes.

Jin caught him staring so he took the boys with him and went out of the room to let us have a conversation.

"Hey I'm Jimin." I said softly.

"I guessed that. Can you answer a question of mine?" He asked.

"Yes?"

"Did you saved me?" He looked away.

"Yes it was me who saved you."

"Why?"

"I don't know I just felt like I had to." I smiled a bit tho he couldn't see it.

"Yoongi?"

"Mhmm?" He hummed.

"I know I'm rushing it a bit but will you be my friend and

Let me save you?"