××16××

______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

As the next day comes smacking them in their face. Not the day but the sunlight as the curtains were open.

Yoongi groaned hiding his face in his pillow snuggling even more closer if that was possible only to realize the pillow was somehow a bit hard for being a pillow. Opening his eyes trying to get used to the light once he did he got startled.

He was sleeping on Jimins chest as the other boy had his arms placed securely around him in a comforting way.

'Maybe we just passed out that way.' Yoongi thought it'd be a lie if he said he wasn't blushing hard because anyone who would get to see him right now would assume he is sick by how red he was.

Yoongi stared at him studying his face his newly silver messy hair, little nose, long eyelashes, plump pink lips, the moles on his neck and his soft and smooth milky skin more enchanting as it glows in the sunlight. Everything about him was so beautiful he was ethereal.

This was the first time he ever actually saw the others face, and he was so so beautiful.

Yoongi just couldn't think straight. He started leaning closer close enough as he felt Jimins hot breath fanning his lips. He gulped leaning more.

As their lips were about to touch Jimin suddenly groaned and turned over his lips ghosted on Yoongis. The feeling was gone in like 0.000000001 seconds but enough to break Yoongi from Jimins enchanting spell.

Yoongi leaned back burying his face in his palms blushing hard in embarrassment. As his thoughts went wild.

"What are you doing to me Park Jimin." He whispered softly. That's when he heard another groan.

"Good morning Yoongi hyung." Jimin said with a big smile which slowly faded as he realized their position.

Jimin quickly set him free jumping up he started panicking.

"I'm so sorry hyung I didn't ment to do that." Muttering apologies and not stopping at all. That made Yoongi chuckle at how cute the boy was.

"It's ok Jimin-ah, you don't have to apologize." Yoongi offered a warm smile before getting up.

After doing his morning routine Yoongi went to the dining area. And the first thing he saw made his heart warm.

There was Jimin in a purple apron peacefully flipping his pancakes as his lips were pouted looking as cute as ever. Oh how much he wanted to go and hug that slim waist of the younger.

"How cute." He muttered under his breath before making his way to the chair sitting down.

"Oh! You're done? The pancakes are almost ready." Jimin said not even looking up cause Yoongi to pout unconsciously as he stared at the youngers back. Now admiring him peacefully.