××20××

_______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

~6 Months later~

He walked with small steps drenching himself in the rain he sighed.

Rain always made him feel good.

It's been a while. He has been busy these days. Really busy.

"Jiminieeee." He heard the melodious voice calling.

He looked behind and saw Yoongi rushing towards his direction he panicked.

But soon he got to know he was panicking for no reason as Yoongi rushed by him.

He looked up.

"Jimin Park how many times do I have to tell you this I'm so tired ughhhh." Yoongi whined and the girl in front of him chuckled.
"Aww yooni stop it you're such a grumpy cat why are you like this when it comes to something water related. Enjoy the rain for once will you?" She teased.

"No need and you are going back home I don't want you to be all sick." Yoongi said ignoring the pouty park he was dragging.

Jimin just watched them with an expressionless face before turning around and continuing walking.

~
Now some of you may ask if Jimin is here then who is the other one?
~

~6 Months ago~

A few minutes after they connected their lips Yoongi realize what was happening.

He pushed Jimin away a bit too harshly causing Jimin to land on his butt. But Yoongi could care less about that.

As Jimin hit the floor his eyes were wide in realization.

"Yoongi I'm sorry I-" He couldn't finish as Yoongi picked him up and slapped him.

"Is this why you helped me park? To be there when I was weak help me and then try to make me your slave? Never in a million year did I thought you were like this." Yoongi continued to throw many harsh words at the boy not noticing the silent sparkly tears that rolled down the other's cheeks.

"H-hyung ple-" His words were cut off again.

"Shut up Jimin shut up don't you dare talk to me again and I'll consider not telling the others how much of a low life person you are." Yoongi said turning his heels leaving the boy who was sobbing now.

~4 Months ago~

Jungkook and Taehyung were officially dating now. Everyone was happy but no one failed to notice the tension between Yoongi and Jimin.

~A few days ago~

Jimin got a special show with BTS after they told BangPD about how good Jimin was at singing. And of course he agreed as he believed BTS. Jimin and Yoongi still didn't talk. Yoongi introduced his new girlfriend a cheerful girl named Jimin Park also an idol it made everything more gloomy.

~Earlier today~

It was Jimin's turn right now he had to perform with a blindfold on. The thought of it was interesting to others Yoongi just ignored tho.

This song he wrote himself a few months ago. No one heard it not even BTS.

He stood in the middle of stage in the dark quickly tied the blindfold. His hearing was sensitive from not being able to see. He heard the lights turn on.

Armys started cheering as they were really excited for the collaboration even tho he was not know as a singer they have saw him with BTS.

The music started playing. And he moved with the rhythm. Moves oh so graceful before he finally started singing.

내게 말해
너의 달콤한 미소로 내게
내게 말해
속삭이듯 내 귓가에 말해
Don't be like a prey
(Be) Smooth like a like a snake
벗어나고 싶은데
내게서 떠나 떠나 떠나줘
내게서 떠나 떠나줘
뭐라도 나를 나를 구해줘
나를 구해줘

계속돼 도망쳐봐도
거짓 속에 빠져있어

Caught in a lie
순결했던 날 찾아줘
이 거짓 속에 헤어날 수 없어
내 웃음을 돌려놔줘

Caught in a lie
이 지옥에서 날 꺼내줘
이 고통에서 헤어날 수 없어
벌받는 나를 구해줘

나를 원해
길을 잃고 헤매이는
나를 원해
매일 그랬듯 나

I feel so far away
You always come my way
또 다시 반복돼 난

내게서 떠나 떠나 떠나줘
내게서 떠나 떠나줘
뭐라도 나를 나를 구해줘
나를 구해줘

계속돼 도망쳐봐도
거짓 속에 빠져있어

Caught in a lie
순결했던 날 찾아줘
이 거짓 속에 헤어날 수 없어
내 웃음을 돌려놔줘

Caught in a lie
이 지옥에서 날 꺼내줘
이 고통에서 헤어날 수 없어
벌받는 나를 구해줘

아직 나는 여전히 똑같은 나인데
예전과 똑같은 나는 여기 있는데
너무나 커져버린
거짓이 날 삼키려 해

Caught in a lie
순결했던 날 찾아줘
이 거짓 속에 헤어날 수 없어
내 웃음을 돌려놔줘

Caught in a lie
이 지옥에서 날 꺼내줘
이 고통에서 헤어날 수 없어
벌받는 나를 구해줘

The crowd went wild. His blindfold soaked in tears he heard the lights go off he didn't waste a minute and untieing the blindfold throwing it and running out of the stadium. He didn't wait to talk to the others he couldn't. He didn't wanted to see Him.

~Present time~

That's how the little hurt mochi walked alone in the pouring rain.

_____________________________________________

As I promised.

Love ya purples.