××18××

_______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

They reached the building cheerfully entering so no one suspects. The maknaes Goofing around, Joking, laughing as the hyung line talked about things. Jimin handling a grumpy Yoongi.

"Don't forget the plan you guys." Namjoon spoke softly through the earpiece looking around as everyone gave him a small nod doing what they were doing before.

"Remember eyes always on the target. You don't want to miss anything I won't let my brother even for a second anymore." Namjoon's voice only held one thing rage.

"Stop this and speed up you guys or we'll become old reaching the practice room." Jin rolled his eyes.

Half way they met their victim for today.

"Hey guys! You are early today what's the matter hmm?" Lexi asked with a smile which dropped when she noticed Jimin.

"Why are you here?" Lexi said with a sweet smile but words were leaching venom.

"I don't know maybe because my friends work for this entertainment?" Jimin replied sassily.

"Now now mister what did I told you about behaving huh? You can't talk to anyone like that. She was just asking. Now apologize to her!" Jin demanded as Jimin rolled his eyes and looked at Lexi who had a smirk pasted on her face.

"But hyung w-"

"No buts apologize right now. And don't roll your eyes on your hyung!" Jin glared at him.

"I'm sorry slutxi." Jimin said instantly grabbing Yoongis hand and dragging him out from the spot.

"D-did you really ca-called her sl-slutxi?" Yoongi shuttered clutching on his stomach as he laughed out loud.

"Well isn't that what she is? It's better to call people by what they are!" Jimin said smiling softly. Happy with the fact that he made Yoongi laugh like that.

"That's alright but you are so dead when Jin gets his hands on you."

"I'll just not show up in front of him for a week and everything will be fine." Jimin said smiling cheekily making his eyes disappear and made Yoongi's heart do a back flip.

'He is so precious.'

"If it's better to call people by what they are then what would you call me.?" Yoongi asked.

"You? Oh! I know a kitten you really make me feel confused sometimes about if you are a human or cat hybrid." Jimin said smile now from ear to ear.

"I don't look like a cat you duck." Yoongi glared at him.

"Did you just call me a duck right now?" Jimin said glaring back.

"Yes I did what are you gonna do about it?"  Jimin was about to reply when a loud sound interrupted their fight.

"Why did you ruin my daily drama session!" Jin said angrily.

"Sorry hyung I didn't saw it there." Hoseok apologized.

"I expected Namjoon but because it's you I'll forgive you." Jin said flipping his imaginary hair.

"Hyung!" Namjoon whined.

"Don't be a whinny baby Namjoon. And you two -points at Yoonmin- start dating already you guys look so cute together!" Jin cheered loudly.

"What! Why will I date someone like him?" Yoongi said panicking not realizing how he said the word.

On the other hand Jimins heart broke.

"Yeah why would he date someone like me." Jimin said smiling sadly which clearly didn't go unnoticed by some but they decided not to rub the fact on his face.

"Guys we should start practicing." Taehyung said trying to change the topic. Which he successfully did.

Jimin sat on a corner as the others danced on some songs.

'Just like before how far do I have to go for you to love me back. I waited for centuries and now I'm starting to lose my sanity.' Jimin thought looking down. Soon falling asleep.

**Jimin's POV.**

"-n"

"-min"

"JIMIN!"

"Woah! What happened is anyone dead? Is the building on fire? Do I need to run? Why are you here? Let's go!!" I rambled as I held Yoongi's hand starting to drag him out of the room.

"Leave me idiot nothing is on fire let me go!" Yoongi exclaimed as I instantly pulled his hand away blushing because of the embarrassment.

"Then why where you screaming!" I whined still recovering from the embarrassment.

"Because you won't wake the fuck up now let's go back!" Yoongi dragged me back.

"Woah Jimin hyung if the building was on fire you would only save Yoongi hyung and leave us to burn? How could you!" Jungkook whined as the others laughed.

I just kept looking down as they teased him.
"Enough guys let the boy breath." Jin finally said as I noted to thank him later.

I slid down to his previous spot as Yoongi sat next to him eying the maknaes being all lovey dovey.

"Ah this idiot really is something it's so obvious that Jungkook is trying to court him still he doesn't takes the hint!" He said looking at the second youngest who was throwing the maknaes flirts out of the window the maknae pouting sadly.

'Absolutely it's not like I'm always staring at you with heart eyes right? Taehyung is obviously an idiot and you are not?' I thought rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry Tae shares the same feelings they will be together sooner or later." I exclaimed happily.

"And how do you know that?" He asked eying me suspiciously.

"I just know!" I giggled.

~~~~~~~

It was now time to go back to the dorms.

"Hyungs you guys go I'll be back soon." Jimin said and Lexi who was right there titled his head confused.

"Ok!" The boys replied making there way out as Jimin went to the other way.

Lexi tried to follow him but somehow ended up losing him.

She was leaning against the music room door when the door opened and someone pulled her inside. Locking the door afterwards.

"Let's have a chat shall we?"

______________________

Thoughts?