××21××

_______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

He stood there looking at the building.

'It's to early for this shit I'm not ready.' He thought but he didn't wanted to break his hyungs and maknaes hearts he knew he should've talked to the others before he ran away that day.

'Can't I'm a coward.' He thought before his phone rang.

"Hello?" He said after answering the call.

"Hello this is Seoul police station."

"Yes is there something I can help you with Sir?" He asked confused.

"Actually there is this prisoner name Lexy we have here and she wishes to meet you. She said she has something really important to tell you."

"Okay when are the visiting hours open?" He asked.

"It's 12-5 PM sir." The one form the other side replied.

Jimin took a look at his watch and it said 3:20 PM

"Okay I'll be there at 4 thank you for informing me."

"Your welcome." With that the call went off.

He stood there more confused than ever.

"What does she want from me?" He spoke out loud before taking a last look at the building and turning his heels back going to the central prison.

~~~~~~~

He sat there in complete silence before he saw the door on the other side of the glass open.

Lexy sat in front of him the only thing keeping them away from each other was the glass in between them.

Jimin picked up the phone in front of him followed by lexy.

"Hello." Lexy said softly.

"Let's not do this lexy. Just tell me what do you want to talk about why did you want me here?"

"I-" Her words stuck in her throat.

"I just want to apologize Jimin." Her voice calm.

"Apologize to me? Shouldn't you apologize to Yoongi?" Jimin said raising one oh his eyebrows.

"No, I'll never apologize for what I did to Yoongi he deserved every last bit of it.

I wanna apologize to you because I should've warned you Jimin. You already heard Yoongis side of the story. Now will you hear mine?" The sadness and hurt latched on her voice was something that Jimin heard clearly.

"And what will you defend yourself with?" Jimin scoffed.

"Before I start Jimin can you do me a favor? Can you just look at me as a friend who just wants to let things out? It's not like I can do anything anymore can I?"

"Go on."

"Do you love Yoongi?"

"Thought we were talking about you here." Jimin gave her a sharp look.

"Yes but I need to know this so please." Lexy begged.

"I- Yes I love him so what?" Jimin said almost shouted.

"He threw you away after I was gone didn't he?"

"CAN YOU STOP IT? WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT US JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO AND LET ME GO!!!!!" Now fully shouting.

"As I thought he did." She chuckled.

"YO-"

"Don't worry Jimin we are same tho I never thought the history will repeat itself but here we are." Her smile was warm now.

"You know before all this I was just like you blinded by love I never saw what was coming my way.

I was the first one Yoongi met after he escaped Daegu. You might think how do I know?

Ever found it suspicious when he said he couldn't go to police because I'll be the one blaming him cuz he had a abusive father?

I know everything about him.

I loved him so much before but after the day I confessed to him everything changed. I was there for him when he needed comfort but when it was my turn he left me alone.

I didn't knew what I turned into until this day.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier.

I could've saved you from this. But now I can't do anything so I'll just tell you this so that you don't turn like me."

"I'm sorry."

"I-" It was like Jimin lost his voice.

He tried to speak again when

"The visitors hour ended sir we have to take her away."

Jimin looked at lexys smiling face as tears rolled down her cheeks she wiped them using the back of her hand. His own eyes moist.

"I'm sorry and thank you." He said before placing the phone down and getting out of the room.

___________________________________________________

Mission finish this story before birthday but come on who am I kidding?