××19××

________💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫________

"Let's have a chat shall we?"

Jimin left Lexys hand and went to sit on the bench. The room looked exactly like how it looked the other day. The little bulb only lighting up the middle of the room.

"Come on sit down." He said as he poured some tea into a cup and passed it to the other side of the bench.

Lexy hesitated first but took small steps towards the other sitting down slowly.

"You don't have to be this wary. I won't do anything I'm just here to have a good talk so relax."

"What do you want?" Lexy still eyed Jimin suspiciously.

"I already told you what I want didn't I?

And you can drink it I have no plan on killing you." He said as he sipped on his own cup.

"See"

"Drop this crap what do you want?"

"Me? I don't want much I'm just here to talk about something or someone maybe."

"I don't like twisted words so either you speak or I go." Lexy was about to stand.

"No no don't go. I just want talk about him."

"Yoongi? Don't bother to I'll never leave him alone not till one of us dies." She let's out a humorless chuckle.

"I don't want you to leave him I just want to know -sigh- why lexy?"

"Why what?" Lexy tilted her head.

"Why do you do this to him this constant injections you just shove into his thighs, taking advantage of him, or if you just wanna get straight making him this helpless so he can do nothing as you rape him. Do you think playing with someones mental health is funny?"

"It certainly is you should try it too." She smirked.

"You're sick." Jimin scoffed.

"I want nothing to do with you lexy. I just need one thing and I'll get it."

"Oh and what can that be hmm?"

"Leave Yoongi alone. I'll spare you."

"Aww will you? I'm scared I'll leave Yoongi alone please don't do anything to me." Then she started laughing.

"Just because you know doesn't means you can stop me you know that right?" Now it was Jimin who was smirking.

"Oh I know I can't but am sure that they can." And all off a sudden the room was full of light and lexy never expected this.

"You're under arrest for sexual harassment. Don't try acting smart we have the area covered." And a cop caught her handcuffing her.

"YOU-" Lexy was about to scream which became a groan of pain as Jin slapped her.

"I thought we could trust you how could you do that to him? I thought you were family."

"Sir please control yourself well be taking over from here." With that the police took her away.

~~~~~~~

Lexys was given 50 years in jail as a punishment. [Idek but deal with me]

Jimin was the happiest of all. And without even realizing he pulled Yoongi in a soft kiss.

End?

Nah we still need to have the actual content so suffer with me if you're reading this.

And their first kiss finally.
___________________________________________

I don't even have an excuse for not updating if you were waiting for it I'm sorry. 💜

I purple you guys 💜

And I love this picture

K bye. 💜