××23××

_______💫⭐✨💫🌙💫✨⭐💫_______

"WHAT!"

"How could you do that Yoongi?"

"What I did was nothing wrong! I agree that he helped me a lot. But that doesn't gives him the right to use me!" Yoongi knew no matter how much he tries the others were right his hyung his dongsaengs were right.

"It is not how you think it is hyung and somewhere in your heart you know that too. It was just a kiss, how you guys appeared next to each other was like you were in love. Then why hyung?" Namjoon said in disbelief.

"I don't know anything anymore you will go and talk to him Yoongi. Clear things out. He never needed you to start with. You needed him and when he helped you out this is all he got in return?" Jin was really disappointed.

"Before you say something. I won't here anything you will go and talk to him today. And that's final."

~~~~~~~~

That's how Yoongi found himself in front of Jimins house.

He rang the doorbell once, twice, thrice no answer so he tried his luck. He came here before so he knew the pin.

He pressed on the numbers praying Jimin didn't change it. And to his relief he didn't.

He walked inside closing the door behind him.

"Jimin?"

"Jimin are you here?" He walked to his bedroom.

"Jimin?" And he was there. Jimin wore the brightest smile making his eyes disappear.

"Yoongi hyung? Why are you here?" He talked as if nothing happened.

"I-"

"Leave it I was planning to see you for a last time anyways."

"Jimin-" And Jimins smile dropped.

"Did I give you the permission to talk?" Jimin growled.

"No right?" Smiling again.

Play the song^^

"I think you had enough time to talk Yoongi. Now it's my turn."

"Everytime when I came back here to you, I knew that I will be used again, my heart will be opened again, I will suffer again.

But it would be a shame if the angel of love couldn't have the person who he loves right?" Jimin chuckled.

"Would you like to see something?" He finally sets his wings free. White broken wings, beautiful wings.

"My wings used to be the most beautiful wings. Angels used to get jealous over them.-Chuckles- You know why are my wings like this?" He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

"You know, it's not easy for me to talk about my feelings but here I am so I'll let you hear. But from where do I start?" A tear rolled down his cheek.

"Because of you Yoongi. I loved you for so long. So long an angel lived three lives for you. But he never got you.

I lived for so long, made people fall in love. But I never felt it. Not until I found you.

I also never knew the pain it bought.

It's not like you only bought me pain. Even when you were Kim Yoonjoon or Lee Yoonjae and now Min Yoongi, you always bought happiness to me first but you never stayed.

Always left me in such pain no living being would survive.

But I still came back to you.

You know it isn't easy for an angel to come to life but here I was for you. I was given 3 chances to make you mine. But maybe I don't deserve it.

-sigh-

You gave me such pains they were worse in the other lives but I can't take it anymore. So I decided to give up on you.

I'm setting you free. Are you happy? Because I am.

I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance but let me hug you once before I go okay?" He stepped forward shiny tears continued to fall.

Jimin hugged Yoongi tightly and that's the time when Yoongi finally let's his tears fall.
"Jimin please listen to me I-"

"It's too late love. So let me tell you this-

Saranghae." He smiled wholeheartedly before-

He disappeared into the thin air.

"-love you."

And Yoongi allows himself to fall on his knees as he sobs hard.

Not all lovers are meant to end up together.

THE END.