Chapter-1

Tyler Kane

Tyler Kane had no idea how he became so enticed with such a mousey looking girl but here he was sitting in this small jewellery shop letting his annoying little bratty sister and not so humble mom buy unnecessary amount of jewellery just so that he can have the luxury to stare at the girl unabashedly.

The said girl was aware of his stare, he could tell by her nervousness. Her hands were shaking, very slightly but they were.

She kept stoling glances at him as well. Maybe to make sure he was still staring at her or not. Maybe she was interested as well.

It wouldn't be a surprise for Tyler if she did want him back. Because of his status and looks women always wanted him. He might be many things but liar was not one of them so believe his statement when he says women want him.

His good looks might have been his parents gift to him but his status? His money? That was all his. He takes pride in the fact. His good for nothing dad might be a good looking man but honourable was not one of his traits. So when he got his mother pregnant and up and left them high and dry. Tyler wasn't much surprised.

He was just 13 but knew the way his parents worked. His dad was a loser and mom a weakling. She never fought back and protested when his father abused them oh no wait she did protested, only when the asshole was finally doing them a favour by leaving but no she wanted him to stay.

Tyler shakes his head at his thoughts. He was really unlucky in the family department but in the buddies department he was well n rich. Thanks to his gang concluding his three best friend he was good.

His family history might be the reason he doesn't like his women mousey but feisty.  So it was normal for him to doesn't believe his attraction to this obviously too scared of her shadow girl.

He was still staring at her pretty intently when she finally got the courage to stare at his eyes for full 5 seconds and snap she was back to being the her mousy old self.

He smirked, this would be an easy prey. One night with her would be more than enough. He just needs to have a taste of the wrong side for once.

He noded that's what this is, he needs a change and now that he had this figure out he stood up laying down his card to his so called family and left the store feeling two brown eyes stuck on his back.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Hey y'all. I hope you enjoy this book.

^_^