ch-9

It was only Wednesday when Tyler's driver was there outside my apartment.

I frowned thinking how could that be as it was just midweek. He promised me weekend but why now ? I was'nt ready yet hack I haven't even informed Sarah yet.

I was coming home from the near farmer's market when I spotted the big ass car.

" Miss Lily, Mr Kane has requested your presence in his office." The old man said while tipping his hat at me.

I awkwardly smiled at him but instantly took out my phone to call Tyler.

" Miss Lily! Mr Kane won't be available, he's in the air right now. He has instructed me to bring you with me. And if you will refuse I will have to stay put otherwise my job won't be there when I come back." The old man looked ashamed on Jane's behalf.

I scoffed but noded. He wasn't the one doing all this to me.

" Just give me a minute. Atleast let me change. And please tell me your name as well." I asked as I was tired referring him as old man in my mind.

" Oh! How rude of me. I am Pete Smith. Mr kane's driver."

I noded and entered my building while cursing Kane the whole time. Sarah was at the showroom so I wrote her a note and quickly changed my sweats into a navy blue plain but elegant dress. I brushed my mousey brown hair and French braded them as They were quite dirty and I didn't had time for a wash.

After getting ready I fired a text to Tyler for explanation and finally went with Mr Smith. When Mr smith caught me refring him as such he insisted to Call him Pete but I just couldn't. I didn't want to get familiar with anyone in this situation and circumstances. It just felt wrong and like I was giving in, Accepting it. Which was the last thing I wanted to do.

The office was as expected luxurious and show off with glass walls and high tech stuff all over. I was sitting in Tyler's main cabin which was 'surprisingly' the largest cabin of this floor. It screamed Tyler Kane with it's expensive furniture and clear surrounding.

I was still alone when suddenly the cabin door opened and a middle-aged man came strolling in. His steps were fast like he was trying to reach on time.

" Oh Miss Lily! So sorry to keep you waiting. Please forgive me for this inconvenience." He said while trying to catch his breath.

I simply smiled at him " Oh no worries. It wasn't a hardship."

He noded and started producing some papers. I was confused by all this but thought better to question this.

" Miss Lily, I am Stan Bunkley, K.W&R's Legal advisor. Mr Kane has asked me to legally bind the arrangement you and him both have constructed on terms agreed by you both"

I was beyond shock by this but when he didn't continue I got the clue he wanted me to confirm it. I was impressed by his sense of justice and nodded my head in shame. Yes I was next to selling myself but I have no choice. Either this or my life and thankyou very much but I still wanted to continue taking this expensive breaths of mine.

He noded satisfied with my answer " Mr Kane has asked me to set the term of this arrangement for three months but according to his briefing he can extend the terms as much as he wants."

That bastard! I wanted to kill him! What does he think of himself. Oh Jesus! Why? Why is this happening to me. This time Mr Bunkley didn't wait and continued.

" I won't be repeating the terms but you will be provided with the copy of this contract.
As you must know if you ever disclose this contract or the terms to anyone, there will be severe consequences on your part. After signing this, the contract will become immediately in effect. you will have to move in the apartment as soon as you leave this building and leave any job you have-"

" WHAT? My job! What does it have to do with my job? God!"

" I understand your concern Miss Lily but it was instructed by Mr Kane himself, perhaps you can talk to him. I am sure by now his flight has landed." He suggested politely.

I didn't bother with a reply and immediately called the devil of the hour himself.

Tyler

Tyler was more than annoyed with himself. He was fucking devastated. He couldn't believe himself, he was behaving like a fucking pussy.

It was just Wednesday and yet here he was. Back in the city. Back to home, back to her.

His partners assumed he was sick. His assistant didn't even knew and yet here he was. Only Bunkley knew and that was also out of necessity.

It was True, his control was was next to none when it came to that girl but cutting his important business trip short was just the proof, the proof that he was beyond whipped.

He just hopes this obsession ends as soon as he could get into her pants. That this is just a strong attraction, nothing more.

He sighed feeling tired emotionally. This was taking a toll on him. Thats why to hwlp himself relax, he was looking out from the full window wall of his old penthouse, while swirling whiskey around the thick glass. A strong drink always gets him by.

His suit jacket was drapped on the near couch and tie loosened and with feet bare, he was feeling a little relaxed but all the calm vanished as soon as his phone rang.

" Hmm Lily"

" Don't hmm me, you damn well know why I have called you."

Hearing her annoyed voice amused him. She was behaving like a 12 year old not getting her way. He wanted to get her more riled up but then thought better of it.

" Everything goes as it is stated in the Contract. No amendments now."

" Oh for fuck sake! You never mentioned the job part. Why would I leave my job huh?
I mean what would I do when we are- umm not spending time together. Huh?"

" I am sure, i will find you something to do."

" P-please Tyler! Please! Not this! Not my job."

It was the break in her voice, the pain which got to him.

" Fine, but on my preferred timings"

" Thankyou" she whispered.

" I will have you tonight Lily! Make no mistake. Be prepare because I am not waiting anymore."

He disconnected the call without hearing her reply and released a frustrated groan.
Fuck yeah! He will have her. Right fucking tonight.

*.*.*.*.

Thanks!