Chapter-8

I placed a hot cup of coffee on the table infront of Tyler. Yup no calling him Mr Kane now. The man has lost my respect.

" How much do you know?" I ask straight forward. If he knows my name, that means he pretty much already knows me.

He was staring at the dark coffee when my question made him look up. His face is void of any expression right now, making him look more dangerous to me.

He finally smirks at my fidgeting and propel himself back and places his right leg on his left thigh. Muscles of his thighs move with his action and my throat closes. Damn I am seriously crazy today.

Tyler

Tyler was feeling an emotion unknown to him. He was glad that he finally found a way to smother Lily's fire, finally learned the way to take this wild cat but watching Lily's cold blank eyes didn't made him feel like a winner. Instead the whole situation shouted loser to him.

His clutched his hand tight but didn't let his emotions show on his face.

" I want you exclusively. I want you to shift in one of my apartments and stay there as long as I want you to. I will come to you whenever I feel like. You can invite your girlfriends over, only girlfriends. But even then if I want you I will have you. You can tell them that I am your boyfriend. I don't wanna worry about the minor details. Your wardrobe will be chosen by me or more specifically by my personal shopper. You will not dare to leave the state without my permission. You will text me about your whereabouts on your own or else I will have to put devices on you" .

Lily

his each word felt like a blow to my stomach. It felt like he was taking my breath away and not in the good way.

" So basically i"ll be your prisoner?"

He looked offended at my statement " No Lillian, you"ll be anything but. I just want you completely, like I said this arrangement can benefit us both."

" You are a bastard" I spat.

He shook his head and stood up. "My assistant will provide you with everything necessary. My driver will pick you up on next weekend."

" Why next weekend?"

" Eager miss Renshaw?" He teased.

" I just want this to be over as soon as possible."

His eyes hardened at my statement and with a ticked jaw he snarled " Now I will make sure that this drags enough to make you beg  for more. "

I forcefully laughed whereas inside I was crying " In your dreams"

Tyler smiled looking pleased this time " So I guess that's a good thing that I have a habit to make my dreams come true."

I opened my mouth to respond when he shut me up with the best kiss ever.

It pains me to say but the man really knows what he is doing.

The kiss was a good example of his hunger, power and madness.

In the end he bit my lower lip and left my standing there like an idiot.

It was after he left that I realised he never answered my question. After all how much does he know? Does he even know the crucial details which made me run? Does he know What have I done to make my life hell? Does he?

Tyler.

He did it. He have her now.

If he didn't have important meetings the coming week, he would have insisted on starting their arrangement tonight but he have some commitments which he can't ignore.

He sighed and flicked his finger at his driver who instantly roared the car and took him to one of his penthouses.

He entered his penthouse with Lily still on his thoughts and hand on his tie to loosen it up when suddenly he stopped.

His last fuck buddy Lake Masters was standing in the hall. She was all blonde barbie like with teal blue eyes. It worked for her as she was an upcoming actress.

As usual she was wearing a short dress with god-knows how long heals. They didn't seem to end.

He smirked when she sauntered toward him with a smirk of her own. As soon as she reached him, she circled his neck with her arms.

" where were you baby?"

Tyler simply raised his eyebrow at her, baby really? How original. He jerked off her hands and went toward the center table where he produced his cheque book and signed her a good amount.

" here take it. I won't be seeing you anymore."

He expected her to see the amount and take it instantly but it surprised him when she throw the paper away.

" What the hell?"

Maybe he had Lake pegged wrong. Wow this happened to him only twice till now. First Lily! now lake? Is it do with the alphabet L.

He opened his mouth to apologise sincerely when she suddenly checked her nails and whined in her annoying voice.

" I need more and I want you to get me a part in that new movie of Universals."

Tyler took a breath of relief. Thank God. Only Lily was the exception. He couldn't take more surprises anymore and quickly noded his head to which she squealed happily and left the penthouse.

The next day he was boarding for his flight and texted Lily to remind her about who owns her now.

Tyler: is everything okay?

Lily: Who's this?

Tyler: Don't pretend with me Miss Renshaw, I know you have my contact.

Lily: Well it was worth it. And yes everything is as fine as it could be in this forced arrangement.

Tyler: I will see you in our apartment then.

Lily: your apartment*

Tyler didn't bother with a reply and smiled.
Smiling was not foreign to him but it didn't came easily as well. So this change of events were good for him, he thought.