chapter-12

Tyler doesn't like rejection and specially not from someone he wants bad enough.

So when Lilian dared to reject him, he was out of his wits and zone.

He didn't know how to process the hurt he felt so when a random acquaintance contacted him, he took the opportunity by the throat and decided to show Lilian what she was giving up on.

It was hard to ignore her presence but he did it somehow. The coffee even tasted bitter than the usual but he took his time And preserved the taste and the precious knowledge he gained in that shabby diner of his mother.

After those pathetic wanna be date in that diner, he knew Lilian's rejection was not because she didn't want him. Oh she wanted him alright but now but he needed the words. He damn sure need that words.

Though he wasn't expecting to get those words out of her this soon.

" I knew you wanted me."

Lily-

Those words were like a cold water to my desire and a slap to my self respect.

Tyler Kane was still looking at me like I was his last meal but he wasn't aware of my change of plans yet.

The stranger who did me a favour by knocking was still there knocking. So not wasting another minute, I marched to the door and unlocked it.

Surprisingly it was the same girl who had Tyler's attention earlier.

I threw a smirk at her and strode back to the club.

Ivan was nowhere in sight and I was upset enough to not bother looking.

I texted Sarah that I was leaving and furiously called an uber to leave this place.

While waiting for uber I was still feeling humiliated and sad but when I saw Tyler walking toward me.

I glared at him as suddenly my uber pulled up. I huffed and opened the door while deciding I will end my this silly crush on him as soon as possible but before I could sit, He was there holding my hand.

" Give me 2 mins!"

" In your dreams you asshole. You must have played me once but not again." I hissed and tried to free my hand from his grip.

" Is everything alright Lady?" The uber driver finally asked watching me struggle.

Again I glared at Tyler but he again repeated his words " Just 2 goddamn minutes! Please!"

It was the please which persuaded me. With a tired sigh, I noded at Tyler and after apologising to th3 driver, i tried to paid the driver to leave without me but Tyler beat me to it. I wasn't in the mood to argue so I let him paid, anyways it was because of him I was staying.

Tyler then motioned for me to follow him towards his car. " Let me drop you."

" is that what you wanted to talk about? Huh?"

He rubbed his for head and shook his head.
" No just come with me to my car, we'll talk at your house."

" Oh in your dreams buddy! I still remember what you said in the -"

" Date me."

I was sure buzy ranting but those words stopped me.

" What?"

" Date me. Just like a normal couple. No contract, nothing. Just be mine."