Chapter-11

One thing I am good at is not being afraid of show downs. I knew I needed to do this so I puffed up my chest and lifted the coffee pot.

I marched toward his table with a plastic smile plastered on my face.

He didn't bother looking up but his date looked and smiled politely at me.

"I don't drink coffee, can I have a lemonade instead?"

I nodded and turned toward Tyler.

He looked up with a straight face and muttered one single word. " Coffee"

He went back to have a staring contest with his cell Phone. I was annoyed with him for no reason too but poured down his cup anyways.

It was strangely hurting me. I wanted to pour the coffee on his head instead of cup, to wake him up from whatever slumber he is in.

His dark eyes which used to have hunger for me instead were blank. Point blank. His face stone cold and posture defensive. It's safe to say after today it was clear, I was attracted to this man and was hurt by his tactics.

The rest of the day went quite normal. While I was expecting some kind of a show down with Mr Kane, he didn't even bothered to glance at me.

The beauty with him was to polite for me to hate her. So instead I was stuck with anger at me and my circumstances.

Dolly was as usual cheerful and polite but strangely she never once went to meet Tyler. The whole time he was here, she kept waitering on the other section.

The whole family is wierd, I concluded and went home after a hectic first day.

" Damn girl! You look tired." Sarah said.

I noded toward her. " it was crazy. I can now understand why waiters sometimes are so rude. They are obviously tired and not even getting enough paid. I am definitely increasing my tipping from now on."

Sarah laughed as she fixed her halter top.
" Are you going out.?"

" not me but we are going out!" She smiled as she started coffee machine.

" No way Sarah! Not tonight. I am dead tired right now!"

" Oh C'mon! It's going to be like this always now. It doesn't mean you will stop living."

" No! Not tonight please! "

" Yes it's happening tonight. I have a hot dashing date waiting for you and you are going to borrow my red dress so that he can call you hot too. "

I groaned but didn't had the heart to say no to Sarah. No matter how close of a friends you are but when it comes to favour they are always there in the way. You can feel their burden no matter what.

I finally stood up and after a quick shower got ready up in that red dress of Sarah's.

It was a snug fit making my curves more evident. I blushed at the cleavage it was showing but then took a deep breath and applied the red lipstick, I usually wear on special occasions.

I and Sarah was waiting outside a new club, waiting for our dates to arrive.

" You seriously look out of this world hot! This dress was just made for you. I am definitely giving it to you."

" No way. It's yours, I'll borrow it from time to time that's it."

Sarah groaned but nodded. I have enough favours from her last a lifetime I don't need more.

Sarah was telling me about her day when suddenly two blonde men was standing near us.

Sarah giggled and hugged the one in red shirt. He was slightly shorter than the one in blue.