Chapter 1

Kirito POV:

I packed the last of my stuff into my bag and zipped it up, it had been a long few months but we were all finally ready to leave. Ready to go to Fiore.

It had taken a while for me and Asuna to be healthy enough to make the trip, and to also make sure that Lucy's daughter was with us. Not long after I woke up I was approached by some members of the government who wanted to know some information about the game and about Akihiko Kayaba, all that I asked in return to was to know where some people were. Asuna was in a hospital across town and was then moved to the same one as me so that we were close together, and Lucy's daughter was actually in the same hospital as me. Now an orphan they put some papers together so that Lucy would be able to adopt her once we got to Fiore, and she couldn't be happier.

Turning I notice my phone ringing on my bedside table, smiling at the name that show's up I pick it up and answer it.

"Hey Asuna how's it going?" I ask as I swing my bag over my back.

"Kirito, the boat is going to leave in 20 minutes! Where are you?!" She yelled at me.

"Asuna, it's Kazuto now remember. And I'm just about to leave, my bike will get me there in five minutes. Is Kitami excited?" I ask as I climb onto the bike.

"Right sorry, and yes she's super excited. I bought your ticket, so you can pay me back later. Now hurry up and get here soon, or we're going without you!" She says and then hangs up the phone.

Smiling I turn the bike on and start to drive to the docks, it's been a long time since we've seen Lucy and so we're all excited to see her. Kitami especially, that's Lucy's daughter's name IRL. However it's taking time for her to realise that it's her real name, she keeps telling us that her name is Kiko but we then have to explain everything to her. We're hoping that being with Lucy again will help her adjust, driving down the road I think about SAO. Everything that happened to all of us in those two years feels like a dream now, even though the effects of it are still seen. It's taken a lot for all of us to get used to the real world again, even now I find my self reaching for my sword or trying to open my menu.

Once at the dock I quickly lock up my bike and run to the boat that will take me and the others to Fiore, approaching I see Asuna and Kitami waiting for me. Once Kitami locks eyes with me she comes running towards me with her eyes shining, I hold my arms open for her and pull her up into my arms.

"Uncle Kito come on we have to go!" She yells happily.

"I'm coming Kitami, calm down." I say with a chuckle.

Kitami looks very different to her character Kiko, the only thing that's the same is her eyes. They are still the same bright blue as they were in game, however instead of having blue hair like in game, it's jet black and silky soft. With Kitami in my eyes I walk towards Asuna and plant a kiss onto her lips, she smiles at me and then holds up the tickets.

"Come on Kazuto, it's time to find Lucy." She says with a warm smile.

Taking my ticket we climb onto the boat, putting our bags in a locker we walk to the top deck to watch Fiore come into view, putting Kitami down I watch as she runs to the railing and watches the waves lap against the side of the boat. I stand next to Asuna with my arm around her shoulders, she rests her head on my shoulder and sighs happily.

"I can't believe that we're finally going to Fiore, how do you think Lucy's been doing since getting out?" She asks me.

"I don't know, things are different in Fiore. Maybe she has been well for a while and is helping in the guild, remember how she said she was in the real Fairy Tail?" She asks me.

"Yeah, maybe she's the guild master like in the game. I know Kitami is super excited for the guild life, and the others too. Once we've found her we'll send word to every one else." I reply with a smile as Fiore comes into view.

We managed to find a lot of the guild members from the game while we were recovering, they managed to assign a lot of the players to the same hospitals with the hopes of reuniting people. It's weird how Japan has reacted to all of this, they treat us like we're aliens. No one really knows how to deal with us, we've all had counseling to see if that'll help but in reality we've all be helping each other. No one really knows what we all went through during those two years, it's something that has made us into the people we are now. And I know that I wouldn't be the person I am or have the friends I do without the game, despite what we had to do and saw.

"Look it's Fiore!" Kitami yells.

Asuna and I walk to stand next to her as we see Fiore in it's full glory, as we get closer the boat begins to speed up as the magic engines begin to work. People come forward on small boats to help it dock in the port, Asuna pulls out a map and checks where we are.

"This should be Hargeon, and according to this map we have to take a train to Magnolia." She says and then smiles. "That's where Fairy Tail is."

"I can't wait to be a member again! And see Mommy!" Kitami says jumping up and down.

"We're excited too Kitami, but we need to make sure that we get there together." Asuna says and bends down to her level. "So you need to stay with us ok?"

"Ok Aunty Asuna, how long will it take to get to the guild hall?" She asks.

"About two hours by train I think, I have to say now that we're here I'm getting excited." I say picking up our bags ready to leave the boat.

Once we have all our bags we walk onto the dock at Hargeon, people are running around and selling fresh fish. Some are even selling magic items, we take a small amount of time taking in the sights before finally asking someone how to get to the train station. He has white hair and a cool smile.

"Sure, it's just down that road there. Where are you heading?" He asks us.

"We're going to Fairy Tail!" Kitami cries happily.

"Fairy Tail?" He asks and then his smile broadens. "I have a friend in that guild, my name is Lyon. I have a magic mobile that I can use to take you guy's there if you want, it's on the way back to my guild anyway." 

"Thank you very much Lyon." Asuna says and picks Kitami up. "Let's get going!"

Climbing into the back of the 'Magic Mobile' I watch as the town begins to pass us, the town is then is replaced with open fields and dirt roads.

Don't worry Lucy, we're on our way!