Chapter 6

(Here is Kiko ALO) 

Lucy POV:

As the sun falls behind the horizon and the moon begins to shine, my eyes look up and see the stars begin to shine, twinkling with magic and mystery. Before I even know what's going on tears are falling down my cheeks, reaching my hand up I brush them away.

"I thought I put this part of me behind me." I say sniffing and trying to stop my tears. 

"My dear, tears yet again?" Oberon says walking through the now open gate for my cage.

I'm too tired to shout at him right now so I simply ignore him continuing to look at the stars.

"I knew you would like that view Titania, I had it made especially for you." He says his voice soft and menacing.

"Explain this to me, how is it that you are able to take everything I love and take it from me. My friends, my guild, even my daughter." I say as more tears begin to fall. "What have I done for you to do this to me?"

Oberon walks towards me, turning my body I see his hands reaching out to stroke my hair. I flinch at his touch and try to move away, but in this game my body is not my own. My thoughts are mine, but my body is controlled by him. His hands slowly make their way down to the tie on my chest, his eyes are full of lust as he gives it a small tug. My heart quickens as I realize what he's trying to do to me, closing my eyes tight my voice finds it's self.

"Please stop..." I say almost in a whisper.

He drops the ribbon and then sighs.

"When will you open your heart to me my dear Titania, you should indulge and enjoy your self." He says with a chuckle.

"I'll never open my heart to you." I say and then spit in his face.

He staggers back wiping my spit from his face, and I stare at him with a fire in my eyes. I may have been a scared little girl when I first started in SAO, but here in this game I have two years of experiences behind me. And I won't let someone like him control me.

"How dare you!" He yells ans slaps me across my face.

The force of the slap was so strong that it sent me flying into the bars of the cage, and for the first time since I saw Kirito and Asuna die I feel my self paralyzed with fear. Oberon walks over to me and pulls out his sword, he holds the tip of the blade under my chin as he glares at me.

"Trust me Titania, you will open your heart to me. By your own free will, or by my will." He says and then walks away leaving my cowering by my bed.

I hold my hand over my mouth and try to hold back my sobs, my body is shaking and I don't know how to stop it. My ribs ache and so does my head, once my crying has slowed down a little I stand up and climb onto my bed. I pull my knees up to my chest and continue to sob, I want to go home, I want to be with the guild, I want to find my friends from SAO....I want to see Natsu... I want to go on adventures with him and our team, I want to find him in my apartment and scold him, even though I don't mean it.

I want to tell him how I feel....

"Please Natsu....if you can hear me...please save me...."

Natsu POV:

Leafa opens her wings and then begins to show us how to use them without this stupid controller, but as she's explaining to me I hear something. Almost like it's on the wind.

Please Natsu....if you can hear me....please save me...

I turn my self to look towards the sound of the voice, it's a voice I haven't heard in two years.