Chapter 10

Natsu POV:

We gather everyone together to speak to them, all the guild members have determined looks on their faces. And you can tell they're all ready to help Lucy.

"Let's explain everything we know to you." Kirito says standing on top of the bar. "Lucy just like all of you has been trapped in this game, I was contacted by Agil who sent me a picture."

He then manages to show the picture to everyone, lots of people gasp as they look at the picture.

"Why would they take Master?" Someone yells.

"We don't know why, all that we do know is that she's at the top of the world tree. And so that's what we're going to try and do, get to the top of the world tree and set her free." Asuna says.

"It actually makes a little sense to me." A blue haired man says placing a hand on his chin.

"What'd you mean Abel?" Kirito asks him.

"Well Oberon is the King of the fairies, and Lucy was always called Titania queen of the Fairies. Maybe whoever created this game watched SAO or played some part in the game, they then knew about Lucy and how strong she was so decided to literally make her queen of the Fairies." He says.

"That's true, I never thought of that." Kirito says. "In any case another player named Leafa said she would help us get to the World Tree, and we'll need you guys to help us too."

"Yeah, you're going to need it." Penelope says with a sigh. "We all gave it a try about a month ago, when we first got here. During that time we were all so scared and confused, so all we really knew was that if you got to the top of the tree there was a reward. We all tried to get there but we barely lasted ten minutes."

"Well we're here now!" I say with a smile. "And we're going to get Lucy back!"

"Who are you two?" Another member asks.

"My name is Natsu, and I'm a wizard from Fairy Tail." I say with a grin.

"Show us your emblem!"

Erza and I check to see if we have our emblems, no luck.

"It's ok everyone! Daddy is from Fairy Tail IRL." Kiko says with a flick of her tail. "He knows Mommy and wants to help her, so does Erza. More people from Fairy Tail wanted to come into this game to help, but we need to help them. Erza and Daddy don't know anything about fighting in games, so we need to help them figure everything out."

The guild members seem to accept Kiko's words, we then continue to fill them in on what's going to happen.

"We're going to go with Leafa tomorrow, she's going to also explain things to us. Helping us understand the game and the magic we use, will you all come with us to help free Lucy?" Asuna asks.

"Of course we will, she's our master. Without her we'd be long dead." Abel says. "Also I know I'm speaking for everyone here, but they named me the substitute guild master until Lucy comes back. I've tried to keep up everything that Lucy showed me."

"It's good to know that the guild has been in safe hands." Kirito says and then turns to me and Erza. "I'll message Leafa and see if she's still able to take us today, we won't be able to go as far as we'd planned but hopefully it'll be something."

We nod and then begin to prepare to leave, the guild also seems to be in better spirits since we told them our plan to get Lucy back. It's amazing to see how much she meant to them, and everything she taught them too. Lucy is an amazing guild master....

"Abel wants to come with us, you ok with that?" Asuna asks us.

"I'm ok with that." Erza says and then turns to me. "Natsu?"

"Sure, anyone who's trying to help Lucy is welcome to come with us." I say picking up Kiko in my arms. "Right Kiko?"

"Yep! You've got that right daddy!" She says with a smile. "Besides Abel's nice, he was a big help for mommy when they went on raids."

"Ok then, once we get the green light from Kirito we'll head over to Sylvain and then begin our journey to the world tree." Erza says crossing her arms over her chest and giving her tail a flick. She likes that tail way too much....

"Right I'm all fired up!"  I yell smashing my hands together.

3rd person POV:

A man walked down the now quiet streets of magnolia, his face hidden by the hood of his jacket. He quietly makes his way to the Magnolia Hospital and then down a small corridor, off to the side. Staying in the shadows he approaches a light blue door with gold lettering, licking his lips he makes his way into the room to see the sleeping form of the rooms occupant.

"Hello Titania." He says walking over and lifting a strand of the patients golden hair, now limp but still holding some of its original golden shine. "I told you I would find you."

Bringing the hair to his nose he inhales deeply, the faint scent of strawberries and vanilla filling his nose. Licking his lips he strokes the visible part of the her face, brushing his fingers over her soft lips.

"Soon my dear, I'll have you here. Exactly how I want you." He says dropping the hair and allowing it to float back to its original position.

Walking back towards the door he chuckles silently to him self and then leaves the room, leaving his prisoner untouched. Making his way back outside with the rain now pouring down, he looks to his left and sees the lights from the guildhall shining in the distance. Bringing his hand to his chin he smirks and begins to make his way towards the building, ready to commence the next phase of his plan.

Kirito POV:

I send a short message to Leafa asking when she's available to help us, and within a couple of minutes I get a reply.

I have to log out right now, I can meet you all same time tomorrow?- Leafa

With a smile I send a message back to her, telling her that's fine. So after getting that sorted we spend the rest of the day with the Fairy Tail guild here in ALO, it's actually pretty nice to see everyone laughing and messing around. And after seeing the real Fairy Tail guild I can understand why Lucy wanted to re-create this atmosphere in game, I also strongly agree with what Abel said earlier. 

Without Lucy and her hard work we would all be dead.

Natsu walks over to me with a happy smile on his face, Kiko is running around talking to all the members. Natsu looks over at her and then smiles.

"I can get used to this life, I always wondered what it felt in game like this. But now I know how she was able to find a life in this world, I hope she'll be ok after all this..." Natsu says with a sigh.

"If she's as strong as she is in game, in real life then she'll be just fine." I say giving him a smack on the back. "How about I teach you some sword skills."

"Sounds good to me!" Natsu yells and holds his sword tightly.

"Then let's go! We have a long day of training to get you ready for the world tree." I say and then we get to work.