Chapter 5

(Here is a picture I made of Erza in ALO, I'll post Kiko in ALO in the next chapter and then Natsu in the following one.)

Kirito POV:

Yui fly's into the air and turns to all of us, giving her own wings a flex she smiles at us.

"First all of you need to access your control, hold your hand like this as if your grabbing something." She instructs.

Each of us hold our hand out and feel our wings appear on our backs, I glance over at Kiko and see her eyes shining. Even Erza looks pretty excited about all this, she seems pretty tough IRL but here she's just a cat girl. Probably shouldn't tell her that though...

Looking at my hand I see the small controller, Yui smiles and continues to instruct us.

"Now it's working how to fly, push forward to ascend, pull back to descend, turn left and right to go those directions." Yui explains. "There's a button on the top too which helps to accelerate."

Kiko nods her head and then slowly pushes forward her control, and slowly she begins to float in the air.

"Look at me!" She cries happily.

She begins to pick up speed and fly's around us, she gives her tail a soft flick as she flies and then it's as if a light bulb goes off in her head.

"Fairies do have tails!" She says and then turns to Erza and Natsu. "Mommy told me that's where the name Fairy Tail comes from, because it's an eternal adventure!"

Natsu and Erza's eyes go wide as they look at her, I look over at Asuna and smile. Kiko always was a ray of sunshine after a hard day on the front lines, she would always be smiling ready to congratulate us. And Lucy too, man I miss Lucy so much. She was more than a ray of sunshine, she was the light of hope that all of us knew that we could turn to. The guild doors were always open and a warm plate of food was always waiting everyone who came in, and a guild membership was only a question away. In all that time I had never known Lucy to turn someone away, even if they didn't want to join the guild. She would always give them some food before letting them go, and she never put people on the front lines who weren't ready for it.

"Right then, let's give this a go." I giving my own control a push.

Unlike Kiko I begin to fly out of control, Asuna looks a little concerned so tries to fly over to me to catch me but with this controller in my hand it's hopeless!

"Yui how do I stop this!" I yell at her as she and Kiko laugh at me.

"Hold your hand still daddy!" Yui yells at me.

Holding my hand still I'm suddenly suspended in the air, I smile and then begin to move my hand slowly to move me around. Erza and Natsu also begin to pick up their controls and open their wings, once all of us have a basic idea of what to do we begin to fly through the forest. I look around as we fly and notice some other players who look like Natsu flying after a girl dressed in green, she looks like she's being chased.

"I'm going to check that out, Asuna you come with me. Yui you stay here with Kiko, Natsu and Erza." I say to each person.

"Ok daddy!" Yui says before sitting on Kiko's head.

I nod and then begin to fly after them with Asuna, and I have to say this flight system is amazing. It really feels like you're flying! With Asuna flying along side me we quickly find the other players, although I make a mess of landing...Need to get Yui to teach me how to land.

The players all look at us with confused faces, especially at Asuna.

"Hey why are you hanging around with a spriggan?" One of them asks her.