Chapter 9

Lucy POV:

Oberon walks out of my cage once more after asking me my feelings on him, I don't understand why he's so focused on making me love him! Doesn't he know that I never will love him!

"I just wanna go home!" I yell as he walks away.

He ignores me and continues to make his way away from me, I smash my fists on the bed and feel the tears sting my eyes. Why has he done this! And now he's told me that most of the members from my Fairy Tail guild are stuck here too, he's keeping us all from our families!

"Please everyone....I'm so sorry...." I say and tuck my knees into my chest, closing my eyes I begin to cry silently. Not allowing him the satisfaction of hearing my cries.

Natsu POV:

Once we're back in the game I open my eyes and see Kiko sitting on my chest with a happy smile on her face, she then climbs off and allows me to sit up.

"Morning daddy, ready to go?" She asks me.

With a smile I give her ears a scratch.

"Yep, I'm all fired up!" I say jumping out of the bed.

Taking her hand we make our way downstairs to see everyone waiting for us, Leafa smiles at us as she takes a look at all of us.

"We need to get you all kitted out first in new gear, since you all only have the beginners stuff. There are some market stalls this way, once you've all got everything you'll need we can head out." She instructs.

"Ok!" We yell in unison.

Kirito and Asuna go one way and Erza, Kiko and I go another. Erza's now in her element looking at all the weapons, picking up a sword here, a shield there, even a bow and arrow set. Kiko too looks at the items for sale, she finally settles on a light blue sword and light brown bow and arrow set. Giving her tail a happy flick she looks around helping me decide on something to use, part of me wants to use something that uses fire since it's who I am. My eyes then land on a black sword that looks like it's filled with lava, picking it up I give it a downward slash and flames escape the sword base.

"Woah!" I yell. "This is awesome!"

"Yes that is a very impressive sword, it was crafted from some lava that I won while doing a mini quest. I'm not a huge fan of fire so that's why I'm selling it." The stall holder says.

"Nice!" I yell and then give him the money.

Once Erza has finally decided on a sword we make our way back to the inn and wait for Asuna and Kirito, Kiko strings up her bow ready for us to leave. She doesn't look like the little girl that we first saw at the guild hall, she's pretty strong. And what can I say, she's Lucy's daughter.

"All ready to go?" Asuna asks walking over to us with a light blue sword on her hip.

"Yep! We're ready!" Kiko says with a happy smile.

"Right then, Leafa show us where to go." Kirito says adjusting a huge sword on his back.

"Ok then, let's....." Leafa begins to say but someone yells over to us.

"Kirito! Asuna! Kiko!" A voice calls out.

Kirito POV:

We turn and look at the girl who's running towards us, she has short black hair and bright green eyes. She's dressed in the Sylph style clothing and seems to have tears falling from her eyes, and that's when I recognise her.

"Penelope?!" I yell as she pulls me and Asuna into a tight hug.

"I thought you two would never get here!" She yells sobbing. "Is Master with you?"