✰. 𝟎𝟎𝟒

. ᴘʀsᴇɴᴛ
ᴘʀʏᴄᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴋɪɴs

"Bro I'm for real." Eli said

"That's all lies." Tyla smiled

"What, y'all don't believe me?" he asked

We shook our heads, doubtful of his words.

"Bet?" 

We're walking to school together, talking about an experience Eli claimed to have. We met Eli back in our freshman year, Tyla had met him first in living environment and thought he was shy but funny. She decided to invite him to eat with us at our lunch table at fist I felt intimidated. As if I was replacing Travis, but I realized that I wasn't doing that.

"Man you can't do shit." I joked

-

School had ended an hour ago and I made it home before five. I was in the stairway of my apartment building when I realized that I left my keys inside the apartment. I settle with the fact that I would have to wait until my mom came home at eight. Since I had school tomorrow I decided to do my homework in the little lobby, I already know I wouldn't do it later.

I probably zoned out for a minute or something because a guy younger than me was waving his hand in front of my face. I mugged him, what the hell is he looking at?

"Um...is your name Pryce?"

"Why, who's asking?" I questioned back

"Well damn," he rolled his eyes "Dominic says he wants to talk to you."

Now why the hell he sent this kid to me? Dominic was a a little gangster or whatever. I didn't really like him. He was a guy older than me and had these grey eyes everyone got deceived by. He was an annoying neighbor who lived a door down from me since I fist moved here. He began bothering me when I started high school, but my interactions were cute short when he dropped out and started dealing.

"You can tell him I don't wanna talk and not to send you back."

He walked away and I'm guessing he told him what I said cause she didn't come back, thank god. I could work on the rest of my work in peace.

"So that's what we doing now?" I didn't have to look up to know who it was

I ignored him and kept scribbling in my binder. I rather not waste my time. Of course though, he took my binder out of my hands.

"Give it back." I sucked my teeth

"Not till you answer me."

"Yeah it's like that." I snatched it back

I don't know how the hell he did it so fast, but he cornered me against the wall. My chest touched the wall and my back was to him.

"What are you doing? I'm not gay." I squirmed

He chuckled and pressed his self against me as he held my neck.

"Now you doing to much." I was starting to get angry

"You know your a lot cuter than before." He smirked at me

"Get the hell off me." I frowned

He continued to ignore my complaints and request I could see him lick his pink lips. He started to kiss on my neck with his soft, moist lips. I could feel his print stiffen against my leg. My breathing stifled, I never felt so anxious and uncomfortable.  

"Dominc-" I was cut off by him sucking on my neck

This caused me to stiffen. I can't believe I actually got hard.

"S-stop get the hell off me." my eyes stared to burn

I guess he saw the tears coming because he got off me real quick. I mugged him and wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my Nike hoodie. I packed my shit in my bag and proceeded to walk out the building.

"Pryce, it ain't that serious I was just-"

"Just leave me the fuck alone." I mumbled

My work wasn't completed, I was locked out and now I couldn't stay in the building without being bothered.  

✧❚authors note❚✧
thanks for 1k!