✰. 𝟎𝟏𝟒

ᴘʀsᴇɴᴛ
ᴘʀʏᴄᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴋɪɴs

The weekend had ended abruptly and it was a school day again. It was kind of annoying trying to avoiding Eli and Tyla. They're my friends even if it didn't seem like it right now. I still didn't know what the hell is going on in my mind. I'm more confused then ever and I have nobody to talk to about it. It's something that shouldn't matter currently anyways, I don't have a reason to think about my sexuality.

I do need to do something important though. I needed to apologize to them for getting heated and letting Tyla go alone late at night. Sometimes I should be the bigger person. Thankfully, Tyla didn't block me on snap and I saw her snap where she was at Eli's place. I put on my coat and walked to Eli's place. It would be easy and faster if I took the bus, but I needed the walk to clear my mind some more. I was thinking of what I should say when I apologize.

I knocked on the  door of Eli's place. Tyla ended up opening it and frowning.

"Who is it?" I heard Eli ask from the background

"It's Pryce."

After that I heard him make his way to the door.

He crossed his arms "Why are you here?"

"I came to say sorry." 

"Well, go ahead then." I almost rolled my eyes, she's so petty

"Look I'm sorry for being an idiot and offending you in the process. I know I shouldn't have kicked you out and yelled at you because I was angry." I addressed them accordingly "I'm sorry for being stupid and fighting you. I was just mad about everything and it's confusing. Seeing that video made me angry and I didn't know what to say so I took out on everyone else. I just felt like my boundaries were violated. " 

My apology was pretty shitty because I never really had to apologize for something like this before. I never really had a falling out amongst my friends, so it was an unusual situation. 

"It's fine, I get. I shouldn't have dared you to do it high or not, next time I won't push you past your comfort." was Tyla's reply before hugging me

"It's whatever, I guess I wasn't that mad anyways." Eli shrugged

After apologizing to Eli and Tyla I went home, I still should let them have a little space for now. The situation made me think of Travis. The thought of Travis always made me kind of depressed. I wonder if he's looking down at me smiling, he was always the softy in our group. If we were mad at each other whether it was because of him or not he would say sorry first.

Travis died before he was supposed to, he didn't even get to start highschool with us, he wasn't graduating with us. The gang violence in our neighborhoods took away the lives of too many innocent. They killed people who were even younger than Travis and old people who probably had grand kids. I wondered how those people grieved. I remember the day Travis' parents moved away because they couldn't take it anymore.

At this rate I don't know who's gonna get rid of black people first, these police officers or these gang members. Sometimes thinking about the topic made things confusing. I wish I had a solution.

Sometimes I get mad when I think about Lamar, he killed Travis and got away with it. He doesn't roam the streets anymore though, when he was accused of killing some white man he got locked away for life. That doesn't mean his devoted followers don't still roam these streets terrorizing Brooklyn.