✰. 𝟎𝟎𝟗

➣. ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
ᴇʟɪ ᴋᴏʀᴅᴜʀᴏʏ

I groaned regretfully, my alarm clock woke me up like it did every Saturday for the past two years. I started getting into this routine when I started working for Clarence and he said he'd fire me if I was late. I remember finding out he was joking but I kept the routine anyways. I started my workout to wake myself up, eight was pretty early to me. I did my sets for pushups and jumping jacks successful only breaking a small sweat. I grabbed my towel to get ready for a nice shower.

My plan for the day was to finish up early and then Tyla and I were probably gonna sleep over at Pryce's place. I put on my beanie and made my way to 'the spot', a small apartment outside of Greenwood,  just so we don't raise suspicion. I put my headphones in and waited at the bus stop. If I made good enough money I could have enough to buy a car one day. 

-

We were taking a break from deliveries and packaging things. There were times we would chill around using some of the extra product or play games on the Xbox in the apartment. We usually we had more people around but today we were doing smaller orders.

"Man, I need me a lil girlfriend or whatever, I'm tired of these hoes." Markus complained

I rolled my eyes a little girlfriend? The guy wasn't likely to stay committed at all I seen proof for myself.

"What about that lightskin girl you be hanging with?"

"You not her type at all." I laughed with the new found information

"You got any other female friends?" He asked

"Nah."

"What about your other friend?" I heard Clarence ask

I turned my head to look at him "Pryce?"

"If that's his name then yeah."

I thought back to the night he spent over at my house, but also the fact that he claimed to have no relations to Clarence. I don't think he liked men.

"Nah, I don't think he likes guys." I say

"Ok." he said continuing to play the game

The current work load was over at 3 and I managed to make it to Pryce's place in an hour. Ty held her phone and she was recording us on snap. Once she stopped recording I pulled out a little baggy. This wasn't a regular baggy though, this bag had weed in it.

"Yo chill, the house finna smell like weed the fuck I'm suppose to say to my mom?" Pryce asked

"I know how to get rid of the smell, calm down."

I rolled it and even lit it up. A few hours and a blunt later, we were high as a kite. We weren't high enough to not be out of control, but we were high enough to say some stupid shit. Tyla suggested playing a game of truth or dare. We were a couple rounds in and not much had happened.

"Ok Eli, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What's your plan for life?"

"I mean honestly, I wanna be a therapist or something I just wanna help people."

There was one more blunt left and we passed it around as we played the game. That last blunt hit a little different, it was definitely enough to make us do dumb shit.

"Now Pryce, truth or dare?" Tyla asked

"Dare."

"I dare you and Eli to kiss."

"Kiss Eli?"

"Bet." I smiled at her, I'm always up for a dare

I made eye contact with Pryce, his lips were moist and pouty and he looked cute. It's not like I hadn't thought about his looks before, but never to this extent. I softly pulled Pryce in by his face he still looked lost, lost and cute. I smirked at him and I leaned in to initiate the kiss. At first it began slow and soft. Then it progressed to a more passionate, needy and sloppy kiss. I guided Pryce's smaller body into my lap and I pulled away first leaving him panting for more.

"Ok damn, y'all ain't have to do all that." Tyla laughed

And for the rest of the night we kept giving each other stupid dares to complete.

✧❚authors note❚✧
thanks for 4k!