✰. 𝟎𝟎𝟔

. ᴘʀsᴇɴᴛ
ᴘʀʏᴄᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴋɪɴs

Tyla and I were hanging out at Eli's place for the day. He suggested it since Tyla didn't want to go home and my mom was napping for work. The school week was over, hopefully this year would sail by smoothly. We were a few months into our senior year and I never felt better.

"No need to say what I been through, he already knows what I'm into." Tyla sang breaking me out of though

Eli sucked his teeth "You stay singing this song like you ain't been single for the longest." 

"Man shut up, this my song!"

I rolled my eyes at their antics, they behaved like siblings sometimes.

"HOW YOU NUT AND YOU BARLEY PUT THE TIP IN IT?" Tyla sang along with one of the City Girls

Her being on her city girl shit, she started twerking on Eli's couch.

"HE AIN'T NEVER FELT SOME PUSSY WITH SOME GRIP IN IT!"

Eli looked at me and grabbed a bottle of lotion. He motioned his hand to show that he was gonna throw it. The lotion hit Tyla dead in her face and I laughed at her misfortune.

"Stupid ass." she mumbled 

"Fast ass."

"Shut up."

-

"Bye Pryce." Tyla says and I closed the door behind me

I walked from Eli's place to a nearby store this app told me there was a bus here I could take straight home. I told him I didn't want him to walk me home, which was a lie I just didn't wanna bother him. It was getting darker earlier these days and walking outside after 5 o'clock didn't feel safe anymore.

"This transit app getting me tight, I'm tryna get home." I sucked my teeth

I walked down the semi familiar block frustrated, my arms were crossed and everything. It would be more convenient to take a bus back home, but the damn app wouldn't work. Then I noticed a car slowing down on the empty block. I made sure to look away from it because I didn't want to be harassed for dumb shit.

"Aye shawty!" a guy called out from the car

I looked at him still frowning, great.

"Yeah."

"You might wanna get home." He laughed

I don't know what's funny.

"That's what I'm doing."

There was another guy in the car with him, he had light skin with a blue durag. They were obviously older than me by a couple years because the light skinned guy had a beard and he was smoking a blunt.

"Chill ma, you gotta lot of attitude." the lightskin spoke

"Who the hell are you calling ma?"

"You too pretty fa all that, now get home." He made eye contact with me during the last part

I'd be lying if I said that command ain't scare me and interest me.

✧❚authors note❚✧
thanks for 2k!