✰. 𝟎𝟏𝟓

ᴘʀsᴇɴᴛ
ᴛʏʟᴀ ᴘʜᴀm

Pryce wasn't okay and I knew that. The hospital  was like a wake up call, he wasn't doing as well as I though. Sometimes Pryce could be selfless and stupid, now was one of those times. After Travis died, I was a mess. I couldn't look at my house or the sidewalk the same and I would cry all the time. Pryce being the well mannered boy he was decided it was his place to make me feel better, even if it meant not talking about his feelings. I know his mom raised him well, I wish one day he could find someone he was comfortable enough to discuss his problems with. His coping behaviors weren't healthy. My phone vibrated while Eli and Pryce participated in a useless conversation. My mom texted me and told me to be back home soon. Gosh this woman and her curfews.

"Um- I have to get home." I said interrupting the conversation

Eli was going to be like my bodyguard  and walk me home.

"See you guys tomorrow then." Pryce smiles at us

Just as I get up I leaned down to kiss his forehead " Love you." I smile back and Eli just daps him up

We're good again and I want it to stay just like this.

-

"Thanks for dropping me off." I wave at Eli from the front door.

"No problem." He says and walks away once I close the front door.

Like usual when I first get home my mom was sitting in the living room ready to start a problem.

"Where were you?" she questioned

I sighed and rolled my eyes, she always wants the details It's never that serious.

"I was with Pryce and Eli." I took off  my sneakers

"Mhm, you're always out with them. You don't like your house?" She asks

"I like my house, but I like hanging out with my friends too. I can't just stay here all day."

"Yeah but you can go out with boys. What do you even do with them, fuck them?"

I frowned, she's always saying something like that.

"No, they're my friends mom. You already know me and Pryce are friends."

"Yeah you always hang out with boys, I'm surprised you're not gay." she snorts

"Yeah..." I picked up my shoes and headed up to my room

This is why I'm scared to tell her. If she disowns me I'll have nothing and nowhere to stay. Maybe I need to start saving money and get out of Greenwood. Just leave everything behind for good.

✧❚authors note❚✧
thanks for 20k + reads
next chapter should be longer.