✰. 𝟎𝟎𝟕

. ᴘʀsᴇɴᴛ
ᴘʀʏᴄᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴋɪɴs

"You heard about how there was a shoot out last night?"

I nodded my head I didn't just hear about it, I heard it. When I reached my apartment my mom was asleep for her shift at work. I prepared to go to bed, but it really wasn't working. Some nights falling asleep showed it's self to be a difficult task for me.

As I started to close my eyes that's when I heard the gun shots. I looked out the window of the apartment. I didn't see anything, but I'm pretty sure the sounds of gunshots were close by and triggered an panic attack. I could felt myself sweating as I clenched my chest, breathing became harder.

"Pryce, you good?" Eli asked patting my shoulder

I nodded my head.

"Let's go out and get taco bell or something I'm hungry." Tyla said changing the conversation

-

We entered the Burger King to see four employees and nobody on the line. It had been fifteen minuets since we ordered and it would probably be a while until we go our order. After my suggestion we chose to sit in a booth by one of the large windows.

"Man this is why I hate Burger King they service mad slow." Eli complained

"Who told your ass to take us here?" Tyla laughed

"Man you can take your ass an extra 2 miles for Taco Bell." Eli mumbled "You could walk off the calories."

Sooner than Tyla could get her words out a man greeted Eli.

"Aye Eli, wassup man?" a familiar guy with curls dapped up Eli

I frowned when I recognized him, he was the guy with the durag from last night. How did he know Eli? I assumed Tyla was wondering the same thing because she was watching him closely.

"I'm good is Clarence here?" 

I wondered why did he know him or how rather? From the conversation I assumed the were speaking about the guy in the durag I met last night.

"Yeah he's in the car doing something, he said he was gonna be out quick though."

Speak of the devil I guess, the guy in the durag walked into the Burger King. This time he had a silver durag, he dapped up Eli too. They started having a conversation like Tyla and I were invisible. Just then he dropped the conversation and looked at me. I didn't know what to do so I stared at him back. He smiled a little and continued with his conversation.

"What was that?" Tyla asked nudging me

I looked around "I don't know."

✧❚authors note❚✧
y'all ain't know this, but originally eli & pryce was gonna be fuckin around together @ school. then i was like nahh and now there's a different plan for him 🙂