✰. 𝟎𝟏𝟎

➣. ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
ᴇʟɪ ᴋᴏʀᴅᴜʀᴏʏ

When I woke up everyone was asleep. Tyla was laying her big ass head on Pryce's stomach and Pryce had his hands over Tyla's head. I fell asleepz for an hour. I made sure to air the place out to get rid of the weed smell like I said I could. I pulled out my phone because the notification sound went off. Clarence texted me telling me that he needed me to come back to work. So I left early, I would be back to walk Tyla home if she decided to leave early too since she was too scared to take the bus late at night. 

I got on the bus and slipped my metro card in.

"Where's Clarence?" I asked when I walked in

Clarence wasn't visible from where I could see. He usually was in the living room.

"He went out, he ain't say why though." Markus shrugged

That's fine I didn't really need to know why. It didn't make sense why he would text me to come here.

"It's just me and you."

"Ok?" 

What was the point of bringing that up?

"Who you getting attitude with pooh?" he smirked using a nickname

"Man, don't even start."

"Start what?" The room was filled by the sound of Markus' lips against my neck

"Markus...we can't do this here."

"Shhh."

. ᴘʀsᴇɴᴛ
ᴘʀʏᴄᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴋɪɴs

I rubbed my face to help wake myself up, that weed really knocked me out. I opened my eyes to see Tyla's heavy ass head on me.

"Aye move big head." I groaned

"Suck my dick Watkins." she moved her head to a pillow

"I should kick you for that," I mumbled "you're mad disrespectful."

I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom down the hall. Tyla had brought herself a change of underwear and pants earlier but not a shirt. I swear she wanted an excuse to steal one of my shirts.

"Oh shit, I remember this!" She exclaimed when she came back from the bathroom

Immediately my attention was drawn to whatever Tyla was looking at on my phone. i could kind of here what was the sound of our high asses laughing.

"What are you talking about?"

"This video." she handed my phone to me

It took place after we smoked the last blunt. In the video was Eli and I, I'm assuming Tyla was recording since she didn't appear. The unstable camera showed Eli sitting in front of me staring. Now what the hell was this?

"Now Pryce, truth or dare?"  Tyla asked

"Dare."

"I dare you and Eli to kiss." My eyes widened don't tell me I agreed

"Kiss Eli?" I questioned

"Bet." Eli replied

You could tell Eli was high as hell, his eyes were a pink color. Eli's hands made their way to my  face, I looked somewhat confused. Eli smirked and leaned in, at first it began slow and soft, but then it became sloppy and rough. I looked away not wanting to see anymore of the video.

"Ok damn, y'all ain't have to do all that." Tyla laughed

I took my phone from Tyla's grasp. To say I was upset was an understatement, I was livid. What the hell was that? How could she even dare me to do that, I wasn't gay. This was a mistake I was high and it should have never happened. She crossed my boundaries. I must have appeared upset because Tyla asked what was wrong.

"No, I'm not ok!" I shared distastefully "Why would you dare me to do that? I'm not day"

Maybe I was over reacting, but I was mad. When I was mad my communication weren't the best that could be.

"Pryce I was high just like you and Eli I didn't mean anything by it!" she raised her voice just as high

"I don't want to talk to you or him. GO get out! "

"You are a fucking asshat what's the big deal with being gay?"

Clearly I stuck a nerve with her, being gay must've been a sensitive topic since she only recently came out. However I was too mad to even comfort her and apologize I felt like an Idiot.

"Fuck you too then." She stormed off

✧❚authors note❚✧
thanks for 7k reads!