SIX

chapter six;
a little help from kennedy

LUCY WAS GROUNDED. After she went out yesterday and got home after three hours of no answered phone calls, or texts, Tony decided to ground her. Tony gave her a whole lecture for at least two hours of him repeating the exact same things over and over again. From his whole lecture, Lucy learned that she was grounded because she got home late, which was already wrong because she got home at nine. Second, she wasn't answering any calls or texts. In her defense, it was stolen for a good twenty minutes.

Third, Lucy made everyone panicked. And by everyone, Pepper including. So, that leads to Pepper yelling at Tony for a straight hour, which leads to Tony yelling at Lucy for another hour. Lucy also managed to dodge any question as to where she was been because, she really doesn't want Tony to know her encounter with Spider Man and how she basically put her phone in the hands of a thief just to get Spider Man's attention. Natasha also weren't there to save her from her father's wrath since she was already on a jet to London. So, the point is, her evening wasn't the best one she has had.

After yesterday, Lucy couldn't stop thinking about Spider Man and Peter Parker. She was positive that Peter's Spider Man. She just needs proof to support her instincts. Her curiosity is eating away at her, and there's only one thing that she could do to solve this. She needs to find out the truth. Lucy grabbed her phone from her bedside table and dial the person that she knows can help her. Kennedy James.

"Hello?" Kennedy's voice rung through her phone.

"Hey, Kennie" she replied.

"Good job, leaving me here alone in this school for three days" she said, sarcasm visible in her voice. Lucy rolled her eyes.

"I need your help" Lucy said.

"Yeah me too" she said. "I need you to help me by coming to school" she said. Lucy scoffed. "Seriously, Lucy. Are you just going to let me to sit with those awful cheerleaders?"

"My dad's not allowing me to go" she said. "Anyways, this is kind of important and serious"

"What?" Kennedy asked.

"I need you to hack into the school system" she said.

"You're a little shit, you know that?" Kennedy stated. "You leave me here and now you expect me to get in trouble for you?!" she asked. Lucy could tell Kennedy was at the library, or at class, for the way she whispers. Lucy sighed.

"Please, Kennie?" she pleaded. "I just need you to email me one of the student's file, that's it" she said.

"Who's file?"

"Peter Parker"

"You're a stalker now or something?" she asked. Lucy sighed. She knew this is how Kennedy would've react. "Why?"

"Can you please just do it?" she asked. Silence filled the line for a moment.

"I hate you so much" Kennedy said. "Ms. Gomez can I go to the bathroom?" Kennedy's voice rung in the background. A small smile crept on Lucy's lips. Lucy heard a small 'yes' and the sound of a door opening. "If I get caught, I'm going to hit you with a golf stick" Kennedy said.

A laugh escaped Lucy's lips. "I'll make sure you hit me hard. Email me all of his records, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah okay"

"Love you, bye"

"Love you too" Kennedy replied before hanging up the phone. Fifteen minutes later, a text message appeared on Lucy's screen, earning her attention.

kenne(die)

it's sending

yayy i couldn't have done this without u!!
thank u so much i love uuu

"That was fast" Lucy muttered as she took her laptop. Well, Kennedy did grow up with Lucy Stark, so her ability to hack into a computer was undoubtedly as good as her best friend.

Lucy opened her laptop to see an email from Kennedy with the attachment of Peter Parker's file. She clicked on it, and it showed all of his information. Name, parents, date of birth, Lucy skipped through all of it. She clicked on the 'detention' section.

Her eyes was fixed on the computer, as she scrolled through his file. She chuckled as she sees the amount of detention he has. She clicked on the 'April' section.

DETENTION SLIP

NAME: Peter Benjamin Parker

DAY/ DATE: 25 April 2016

OFFENSE: Sneaking out of school during lunch, as reported by Flash Thompson.

"FRIDAY, show me sightings of Spider Man on April 25, 2016" she ordered. The screen in front of her lit up, showing footage of Peter swinging around the city. "Show me footage from around 12 to 1 pm"

"Showing Spider Man sightings on April 25, 2016, 1:43 pm" FRIDAY said. A smile crept up Lucy's lips.

"Boom" she grinned. Her moment was interrupted with a knock on the door. Lucy turned to the door to see Tony. Her face lit up. Tony opened his mouth to speak, but Lucy was faster. "Dad, look! I figured it all out!" she smiled. Tony furrowed his eyebrows as he walked inside the room.

"Figured what out?" he asked. He sat next to her on her bed, looking at the board in front of her.

"Remember the boy I told you about? Peter Parker?" she asked. Tony nodded. "He's spider man!" she grinned.

"And how'd you know that?" he asked. Lucy handed him her laptop, showing Peter's detention slip.

"You see here, Peter got a detention because he sneaked out of school. And by some coincidence, Spider Man was spotted just right after Peter sneaked out of school" Lucy said. "Also, Spider Man himself said to me that he got into detention on April for sneaking out of school and be Spider Man" Lucy smiled in satisfaction. Tony opened his mouth to speak, but stopped.

"I have a lot of questions" Tony said. Lucy nodded. "But, I'm saving it for later because we have to go. Pack your stuff" he said, standing up. Lucy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Go where?" she asked. Tony turned to her, just as he was about to walk out the door.

"Germany"

A/N
thank you so much for 1k readers !!! stay safe and healthy !! xx