Chapter 1- New begging

"Come on Ivy, we're gonna be late." Nicky grabbed my suitcase and started running towards our taxi. We are moving to NY and starting fresh. I was fifteen when my new stepmother and her son moved in with me and dad, that's when psychical and physical abuse started. Her son never liked me and he blamed me because his mom left his dad. I hated him, I hated her for everything she's done to me over the years. Nicky was the only person who was there for me. When I told them I was leaving my stepmom and her son Jack were so happy, they were finally gonna get rid of me. My dad at first was confused, he didn't think I would move that far away. Even tho I hated his new wife I never told him what she was doing to me, my dad was happy and he needs someone. Since my mom died 7 years ago his mental health was starting to get worse and worse. He was diagnosed with depression. When he met Stephanie he was finally starting to go out, he got his job back, and he seemed much happier. I didn't want to ruin that for him so I decided to move, that's best for everyone.

Nicky and I are completely different, she's outgoing and fun, everyone in my high school loved her but she spends all of her time with me. I'm socially awkward and I hate meeting new people or going to parties, I spend all of my free time reading books and I've never been on a real date, most of the guys from my school didn't like me because of my stephbrother.

Jack took pictures of me while I was showering and send it to the whole school from a fake account. When I told my dad that Jack did that he didn't believe me because he made his friend lie that I've sent him those photos. To make things worse it did look like I put a camera there and took pictures. I didn't want to go to school for a month, I was embarrassed, no one believed me except Nicky. I went through two years of bullying, every day was a battle for me but I survived and now I'm moving with my best friend in a place where no one knows me, and most importantly I'm far away from my stepmother and stepbrother.

I'm ready for a new chapter in my life.

It's sooooo short I know,  it gets better