Chapter 10- Night out

"Is that the boy you were in the room with, 'talking' last night?" Jack asked me when I approached them.

"Yes, why?"

"What were you talking about?"

"He's driving me and Nicky to the party tonight," I said and turned to Nicky, she looks uncomfortable.

"Oh, he is?" She asked.

"He isn't, I'm gonna drive you." Said Jack angrily.

Now I'm getting angry, what is his problem.

"Why all of the sudden you want to spend time with me, you never cared who drives me, you never even wanted to drive me to the school before, I'd have to go with the bus all the time." he flinched and I swear I could see regret in his eyes, but then seconds later he looks emotionless again.

"I've never said I want to spend time with you, I'm going to party and I'm driving you, not that prick." He's clenching his fists again.

"Okay Jack, she told Damon that she's going with him, so stop," Nicky said calmly trying to stop the argument.

"Ok, do what you want but don't fucking call me when it gets ugly." He said and stormed towards his car.

"You have to buy this dress!" Nicky said pointing to the red velvet dress.

"I don't know, it's kinda short and it would be to tight on me, my stomach would show," I said. I always hated the way my stomach looks, no matter how much I work out I couldn't get rid of the extra weight there.

"Oh shut up, you are skinny I don't know why are you always complaining about your stomach, everyone has it." She said and took a few dresses to try them on.

"Not you, but whatever I'll try it," I said and she started jumping like little kid, happy that she gets to dress me up.

                   Ivy's outfit

The first dress she gave me was velvet one, I don't like the way it fits on me, don't get me wrong I'd wear it I had a different body type. My boobs look too big and I think my curves show way too much for my preference. I usually wear something that would hide them, not because I don't like my body it's just that I feel more comfortable in baggy clothes.

After a long look in the mirror, I finally came out of the dressing room to show it to Nicky.

Nicky's eyes looked like they'd pooped out if her head any second, shit, she doesn't like it, I knew it. Next thing I knew she started screaming "OMG this is made for you, it compliments your pale skin and shows your killer curves." She stands up and starts jumping around me and she slapped my ass really hard and oh my god was it loud. Everyone in the store started staring at us, I can feel the heat in my cheeks. "Shhh, everyone is staring at us now," I said and covered my face with hair.

"Let them, look at them, skinny jealous bitches." She said and took a photo of me.

"Yes, bitch pose for me." She took about the 10 pictures of me and of course, everyone could hear a clicking sound coming from her phone while she was taking pictures. I finally put a stop on it by grabbing her phone, she's embarrassing us but she looks too cute when she's excited like this. "Fine, I'll take the dress so let's just leave." I'll return this dress later, but she doesn't have to know that.

"Wow and I thought I was straight." She said and winked at me. I burst into laughter.

"I look like a clown!" Nicky said and started wiping her makeup.

"No you don't, but if you have dark eyeshadow pit a light lipstick on it's gonna look better. " I said and she applied just mascara on after she removed all eyeshadow. "No I've had enough I'm just gonna rock mascara today."

My phone rings with a new notification, I've got a message from Damon and my heart started racing.

"Give me your address, I'm picking you up in 5."

I send him my address and started looking for my heels.

A few minutes later black SUV parks in my driveway, it's Damon and Loic.

We sat on the backseat and both of them turned and Damon said: "Wow you look... hot." I blushed "You look good too." He's wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt, basic but it looks great on him. He didn't put gel in like usual, his hair looks freshly washed and messy, I released I was staring and quickly turned to Loic, he was eying Nicky. She was wearing a baby blue dress with white hills and her hair was in a high ponytail.

"Loic stop drooling." She said and winked at him. He smirked and we Damon started driving.

While we were drinking I saw Damon looking at me a few times in the mirror and when I'd look back he'd just squeeze his steering wheel and look back to the road.

20 minutes later Damon parked in front of the huge house packed with people, I started feeling self-conscious because of my dress, it's way too short. Damon opened the door for me and slide his hand in mine, I looked at him confused and he smiled softly. Entering the house I felt a lot of eyes on me and Damon noticed that too "Why is everyone staring at us?" I asked

"Not us, you." He said and puts his hand on my back.

"Hey, is that your brother over there? " he asked and I turned to find him making out with Caia. Oh my god, could this get any worse? At least he didn't saw me, I think. I grabbed Damon's hand and went towards the huge kitchen and grabbed us drinks. "You don't seem happy to see him?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, actually I was hoping that he's not gonna be here." I signed

"Well, we can always go somewhere else, if you want."

"But Nicky..." I started "She's clearly having fun with Loic." He said and pointed to them, they were literally dry humping each other on the couch, I covered my eyes and started laughing. "Let's go," I said.

New chapter in few days ♡