Chapter 6- First kiss

On our way to the club my phone rang.

"Meet us in front of the entry." It's a message from Anna.

"Anna is waiting for us in front of the club." I said to Nicky.

Nicky is doing her makeup in the car. "Alright, I have to look extra good tonight." She said. "Oh, because you're gonna see Jax," I said and winked at her.

She smiled and started putting her makeup in the purse. "Don't get me wrong, I like him, but I'm keeping my options open, I just met him and I don't wanna rush things."

"Fair enough," I said even though I know she's gonna have eyes just for him tonight.

Few minutes after out cab stopped in front of the club. "Hey girls." Said Anna.

"Hey, where's Caia?" Asked Nicky and hugged her.

"She's already inside probably trying to talk to Damon." She said and rolled her eyes. 'She thinks they are a thing now."

"Oh my God, that girl doesn't give up." Said Nicky.

We got in the line in front of the security guard, the same one from the last time.

"Get in girls." He said and didn't even check our ID's this time.

"Don't you think for one second that I forgot about our date." He said to Nicky and winked.

Nicky started looking through her purse and then took the small paper. "Here's my number, call me when you're free."

"Will do." He said and let us inside.

"Caia just send me a message, let's go backstage." Said Anna.

The club is already full and music is very loud, we started walking towards the backstage.

Someone hugged me from behind, I turned my head and saw Loic, his eyes are red and he seems to be drunk, maybe even high.

"Hey baby, I've been waiting for you." He said and his breath smells like vodka.

"You are already drunk, huh?" I said and smiled, he can barely walk.

"Yeah, I've been here for a few hours." He put his hand over my shoulder and pushed me towards the backstage door. Jax, Caia, Anna, and Nicky are already there, sitting on the leather couch and drinking. "Leave the poor girl alone Loic." Said Jax and started laughing at Loic expression.

"Where's Damon? " I asked when Loic sat down next to Anna.

"He's in this room, resting." Said Jax and pointed to the door.

"Why is he resting now, you guys have to perform in few minutes." Said Caia.

"He's too drunk and not feeling well, and we're not performing tonight, we canceled it, someone else is gonna play, we're just gonna have fun and drink some more." Said Jax obviously very happy about the situation. Nicky took his hand "Let's go dance." And then they left us.

"Loic can I go to see Damon, maybe he needs help with something." Said Caia.

"He said no one can go inside." Loic said "But, you can go dance with me since Ivy is not on the mood.

"C' mon you and I are going to have fun," Said Anna to me, but I really didn't have the energy to dance now. To be completely honest I came here just to see Damon play.

"I'm tired, I'll stay here if that's okay with you."

"Yeah, of course, I'll tell Nicky that you're here."

And then she left too.

30 minutes passed away and I started getting bored. I was on my phone playing games the whole time. God, I'm so lame. Who goes out and then plays games on their phone the whole night? I need to get my shit together, I'll go out there and dance a little bit maybe that will lighten my mood up.

"Who's there?" I heard a voice from behind.

It was coming from the door next to the backstage. It's Damon.

"Umm, it's Ivy," I said and the door opened.

He's wearing a leather jacket and black jeans. His hair is messy as usual.

"Why are you here? " he asked.

"I don't feel like partying right now," I said.

"Me neither, come here." He turned and got into the room again.

I walked in and the first thigh I saw is a huge bed in the middle of the room.

"You sleep here?"

"We all do sometimes when we get too drunk." He smiled "Sit down." He said

When I did he sat next to me. His head was inches away from mine.

"You look great tonight." He said and his eyes were on my legs.

My heart started beating fast.

He turned to face me and he tilted my chin up with his fingertip. His eyes are hooded, his gaze moving from my eyes to my lips and back again with unhurried confidence. I don't realize I'm holding my breath until he reminds me to breathe. His expression is a combination of aroused and amused.

I take a breath and wet my lips with my tongue. there's a hint of a smile on his lips as he cups my jaw with one hand, the other coming to rest on my waist. Then he bends his head to mine and kisses me.

Softly.

I place my palms on his chest, trilling in the feel of the fabric pressed against my fingertips. He nips my bottom lip between his teeth and then he kisses me again, the pressure firmer, our tongues meeting, my knees weakening and my heart racing.

When he pulls back I feel breathless, minus a swipe of his thumb across his lower lip, he looks unaffected. He gets up, steps back and does another slow perusal of me from head to toe and I wonder what he sees.