Chapter 12- Fight

"I'll drive you home," Damon said as he lifted me from his lap.

"Okay, it's getting late now and I have class early," I said awkwardly and he smirked as I distance my self. 

"Don't act shy now." 

"I'm not, I just don't know how to act in these situations." Why am I being so awkward right now, a minute ago my I was making out with him and it didn't feel awkward at all.

"These situations? Have you ever kissed someone before?" he asked confused. 

Didn't he notice that the last time he kissed me was my first kiss? I thought it was obvious because I didn't know how to kiss.

"I did, you," I said and my face turned bright red.

"That was your first kiss?" He asked and I noticed a hint of amusement in his voice. 

I just nodded.

"Well you're pretty good at it, but we should practice more." He said and kissed me softly. 

I pulled back feeling a bit dizzy "I should go home." 

He licked his lips and stared at me intensely and after what if feels ages he took my hand and we headed towards the elevator. 

We entered his car and I turned my phone on and was surprised to find 23 missed calls from Jack and a few messages from Nicky.

-you're a brother is fucking crazy, he flipped out when he found out that you left with Damon.-

I looked at Damon to see did he saw my message or notice my distress. He's clenching his jaw and his knuckles turned white from gripping his steering wheel. Why did he look so mad? I hope he didn't think I rejected him because I wanted to go home. I just feel a little overwhelmed by all of this and I need time to collect my thoughts.

I quickly replied to her -how did he found out that I'm with Damon?-

Minute later my phone buzzed.

-He saw me there and asked for you and stupid Caia told him she saw you heading out with him.-

Fuck. He's gonna be pissed and the last thing I want to is fight with him tonight, I just don't have the energy for his bullshit. 

Twenty minutes later we were in front of my house and my heart started racing when I saw who's standing in the front door.

I opened the car door and turned to Damon who was now staring at Jack looking more pissed than before, I wanted to say bye to him but Jack interrupted us " Where the fuck were you?" He asked and grabbed my hand and pushed me towards him.

"I was..." I started mumbling "She was with me, do you have a problem with that?" Damon said as he got out of his car heading towards us. 

"Yes, I fucking do." He said and squeezed my hand harder and I flinched.

"Move your hands off her," Damon said calmly but he looked furious now.

Jack removed his hand and pushed me behind him and I like the good little dog just stayed there.

"You can go home now, bye," Jack said to him.

"I'm not fucking going anywhere until I talk to Ivy." 

"You were with her for the past few hours, you got enough time to talk and everything else. " He said and turned to me looking disgusted. What did he think we were doing?  

"Jack go into the house I'll be there in a few minutes." I finally told him releasing that this could go on for ages.

Jack looked pissed but he stormed to the house and he pushed the door almost knocking it out.