Chapeter 17- first times

"You can't wear that!" Said Nicky and throw my dress on the ground.

"Why? What's wrong with it?"

"It's ugly, too long and black, c' mon Ivy you're going to the wedding, not funeral."

"Ok, whatever then find me something."

I'm getting frustrated now, we've been looking for a dress for the past hour, I just wanted to get it over with. 

"This one." She said and picked a dress from her closet. 

Wow.

It's short and pink, my favorite color. 

Ivy's wedding dress

Ivy's wedding dress

"I love it," I said and took it from her.

"I bought that last year for prom and never wore it. It'll look stunning on you, try it on." 

I was about to take my clothes off when I heard Dominic screaming "ladies, can I come in." He said 

"NO!" We said it at the same time and started laughing. 

"Okay, I'll come in anyway." And then he opened the door and sat on my bed next to Nicky. 

"What do you want?" Nicky asked 

"I'm hungry." He pouts his lips 

"Then go eat," I said 

"There is nothing in the fridge." 

"Order something." Said, Nicky 

"I don't want to." He rolled his eyes. 

"Why?" I asked. What's his problem?

"I can't eat pizza and that shitty food anymore. I want to cook something." He said

"Okay... then cook?" Nicky said and looked at me confused and I was just standing there awkwardly with the dress in my hand.

"You guys have to go to the grocery store with me, I've never been there alone." He said and his cheeks were turning red. What? Dominic can get embarrassed? Wow, that's new. 

"You... you never been to the grocery store alone? Have you ever bought something on your own? " Nicky asked. I can tell she's very entertained by his embarrassment.

"No." He said and started playing with his zipper.

"Rich kids." Said, Nicky 

"Okay, we'll go with you," I said, I can't help it he looks so embarrassed by it. It's not a big deal to go to the grocery store by yourself but he seems really uncomfortable by the thought of it.

"Really?." He said and smiled widely "Let's go right now." 

"Wow Ivy." Nicky rolled her eyes 

"What? I'm hungry too." I said and she started laughing "sure, let's go." She said and Dominic looks so excited as if we're going to luna part.

"I'm driving you." Said Jack who suddenly appeared in my room. 

Great. 

10 minutes later we're in store and Dominic looks like a happy kid.

"Where do I start?" He asked 

Jack started laughing " you are so fucking weird." 

"Shut up, let me be happy." Dominic said and took cereals "wow, I thought you buy them in a box." He looks amazed. It's hilarious.

"No, staff in your house puts everything in see trough containers so your stupid ass can see what's in there." Said Jack and I couldn't help but laugh.

Jack looked at me and smirked. 

Dominic throws cereals to the shell-like a kid and walked away.

Nicky followed after him.

"When are we going home?" I asked Jack

"In a few days, mom called me and said we should stay for a few days." 

I signed and he looked at me and smiled "Don't worry, she won't give you a hard time."

"And how do you know that?" 

"I told her to leave you alone." He said and picked a few things form shells. I heard Nicky's laughter from distance. She's probably laughing at Dominic's lack of experience here again. 

"Thank you... I guess." I said 

"So are you going to tell me what happened with that idiot?" He asked

"Who?"

"Damon."He said his name like it's a curse. 

"Ohh... nothing, we watched movies and he had to go somewhere." 

"Mhm. That's all? You didn't look very happy." 

"That's because I had to drive home with you." I winked at him and he rolled his eyes playfully.

Half an hour later we literally bought half of the store and could barely fit it in the trunk. 

"Sit back with Nicky," Jack said to Dominic.

"No, why man?" Dominic said.

"Because I say so." 

"Okay boss, you want to finish what you started with her?" He pointed at me.

Fuck.

"Finish what?" Nicky asked confused and Jack looked angry. 

"Nothing," I said fast and climb in the car. 

"They almost kissed in the car yesterday when he drove her home." Said Dominic and started laughing. 

"Oh my god Dominic stop, we didn't." It's embarrassing enough that he knows, I didn't want Nicky to know.

Nicky just smirked and said, "oh...makes sense." 

"What does? " I asked and saw Jack kicking Dominic with his fists playfully. 

"You were so red and looked horrified, it was hilarious." She said and they all started laughing again. Wow, I love being a clown.

"Whatever, let's go home." 

Jack started the car and Nicky and Dominic started arguing AGAIN.

"You are satan." Said Dominic 

"Imagine not knowing how to cut the carrots," Nicky replied 

I chuckled " Can't relate." I added.

"Dominic can relate, I saw him yesterday cutting carrots with a spoon." 

"What, you can't be serious ?" Jack asked 

We burst into laughter. 

"I...I couldn't find a knife." Dominic said and kicked Jack in the shoulder.

"I can't believe I have to be with this satan alone for a few days." He said.

"You don't have to, get yourself a hotel room for a few days so I don't have to see your ugly face anymore. " Nicky replied 

"No, no, I have a better idea." 

"What?" 

"You'll see, we're gonna have so much fun. without them." I turned to look at them and saw Dominic smirking at her and she looked annoyed. 

"Yeyy" saw all Nicky said.

It's short and kinda boring,  sorry .. I'll post in few days looong chapter ♡
Dominic is on the picture 🔝