Chapter 3- Party

I didn't recognize myself when I looked in the mirror. Nicky did a great job with my makeup, and surprisingly the dress looked good on me even tho I still think it's too short.

Nicky had a red dress on and I had silver one and black high heels.

"You look stunning Ivy and now we can use our fake IDs because with that makeup you look 21."

"If they caught us, Nicky, I swear..."

"Don't worry about it, everything's gonna be alright." She started curling her long black hair. "Also I met few girls that go to our college and they told me there is a band playing tonight and guys also go to our college so I was thinking we should go there to see them, it's a good way to meet people from our college."

"Okay let's go there, what music do they play?"

"Rock, I know it's not ur thing but.."

"It's fine Nicky, let's go." I was panicking inside but I don't want to show it. There will be so many people there, alcohol, drugs... And this is the first time that I'd be using my fake ID. I don't want to go there but I want to do this for Nicky, I feel like I'm holding her down, she loves parties but she always stays in because of me. I will do this for her and I promised myself that I'll have more fun when I move here.

I will fulfill that promise.

In front of the club is a line of people waiting to get in, two huge men in black are in front of the entry and I started to get nervous. Nicky saw me panicking, grabbed my hand and smiled. "Babe don't worry we are getting in, there is no fucking way I'm going home now. I didn't do this makeup for nothing." No one under the age of 21 can get in this club and I'm barely 18. Fuck. I can't look nervous, I need to be calm now. The line was getting smaller and there was just one guy in front of us.

"Give me your ID," said bodyguard on the left.

The guy nervously gave him his ID, and bodyguard gave it back right away. "Go, home kid," he said to him.

"No please, I'm sure we can figure something out." He showed him the 100 dollars bill.

Both bodyguards started laughing "You are 19, no way we're letting you in."

The guy turned around, his face was red and he was pissed. I was getting more and more nervous but I didn't show it. I appeared calm but that's the last thing I was. Bodyguard's eyes started traveling from my legs to my chest, I was extremely uncomfortable but when he looked me in the eyes I smiled. "How old are you girls?" He asked with a grin on his face. "21," said Nicky and flirtatiously smiled at him.

"Sure sweetheart if you say so," said the other one, they knew we were lying. I started looking for my ID when bodyguard grabbed my hand. "That's not necessary, you can get in if your friend gets a drink with me later." Nicky had a huge smile on her face and her cheeks started turning pink. Wow, that's first.

The guy was good looking, he's definitely her type but he looks about 30.

"Sure," she said, then she took my hand and we got in.

"OMG OMG Ivy did u see that? He's so hot."

"Isn't he a bit old for you?"

"Who cares honestly, he's hot that's all that matters. " we both started laughing so hard.

I wasn't nervous anymore, I really could have a lot of fun tonight.

Club was packed with people our age but the band still wasn't playing so we sat at the first empty table we found.

"Hi, it's... hmm Nicky isn't it?" Said the girl with short blue hair.

"Yes, hi! This is the girl who told me to come here tonight." She said to me.

"I'm Anna, and this is Caia." She showed the girl next to her. Caia had long blonde hair like me and she had shorts and just a lacy bra on. I don't think I would ever have enough confidence to wear something like that.

"Hi, I'm Ivy, nice to meet you," I said and they grabbed the seat next to us.

"Omg girls they're coming," said Caia while watching the small stage packed with instruments.

"She's in love with the drummer," Anna said and rolled her eyes.

"Mhm," Caia said with dreamy eyes.

And then I saw him. He was shirtless, looking like a Greek God. His arms are full of black tattoos that connect to his chest and he was very tall.

He turned to the girls that were screaming in a front row and gave them a sexy smile.

His head was shaved on the sides and the top part was long and slicked back with gel.

I can understand why was Caia so excited to see him. He was nice to look at, that's for sure.

Three other guys from the band were also very attractive, I feel like Nicky will want to come here often. I wouldn't complain.

They started playing and we got up to dance.

Five songs later and Nicky was already drunk dancing around me like a crazy person. I couldn't stop laughing. "They are taking a break, my friend is taking us backstage, y'all have to come with us," Said Caia.

We went into the room behind the stage, smoke was everywhere. There was a huge sofa and a desk full of alcohol.

"Hi, Damon!" Her voice was high pitched. She was very excited and it was obvious.

So drummers name was Damon. Suits him.

He turned and started walking towards us. My heart started racing for some reason.

"Saia, right?" He asked. His accent, oh my God. Of course, he's British. He turned to me and I realized i was staring at him.

He smirked and got a good look at me, he was looking at my chest now. My dress had a low cut in the cleavage area. I tried to cover myself with arms and he started laughing.

"It's Caia." She said clearly unbothered with him forgetting her name.

"And what's your name love? I haven't seen u before."

"I'm Ivy." He took my arm and said "sweet."

"Well girls, sit here" he shoved to the sofa. "I have to go back there, see u later." He winked at us and went to a different room with two girls that were giggling the whole time. Caia looked disappointed and she sat next to one of the band members, we followed her.

We meet all of the band members and everyone started drinking, I've decided to take one drink, but one turned to five. I heard noises from the room that Damon was in. I don't even want to know what they were doing. Loic, guitarist offered me another drink and the rest of the night was a blur.