1.

The wind blasted as each of its particles got torn apart into separate elements by the expeditious nature of the train, its emitted fumes travelling back just in time for a parade of fireworks down the train track.
The wonderful colours and some of the most magnificent imagery soon turned into the most vicious blood bath, the sound of screams echoing down the mountainside.

And there he sat, a glass of lavished champagne in between his long thin veiny fingers as he swirled the liquid in a circular motion.

"A coincidence to meet you here monster, I assume you also had a mission here didn't you?"

In front of him stood a tall beautifull woman in her late twenties, wearing some of the most extravagant clothing as she waved her hands in front of the monsters eyesight. Swiftly clutching the others glass into her own hand, only to down it all in one go.
Her eyes lasering into monster with a dark smirk.

Yet he was not phased.
His eyes rested on the scenery behind the glass frame.

"You know, you have always been so quiet. But it's the first time you're looking at me in the eye... could it be that you have finally grown a liking to me?"

The woman sang before walking over, placing her hips down on Monsters thighs
Her arm reached over to his shirt as her fingertips latching onto his shirt. Only to soon feel a crushing sensation on her hand.

"I'll make sure that my eyes are the last thing you will see."

"Hmm mysterious as a-"

And there was a short pause, a glint in his sharp eyes before he sliced down the woman's spinal cord. Watching as the long knife penetrated the woman's body, creating a gorge from which an ocean of blood gushed out.

Monster launched the other backwards before standing up, staring over at the camera with a emotionless expression as his eyes travelled down.

"My new jacket, how bothersome."

He spoke in a emotionless tone as he walked towards the exit, kicking the door open with one swift move before standing on the edge. Feeling the sudden blast of wind skimming past the small microscopic hairs on his skin as he fell forward, only to shortly feel his body colliding with a large amount of liquid.
He sunk downwards before re-emerging back up.

"20980 monster, mission complete. Now leave me the fuck alone"

Yoongi spoke harshly before  dropping his watch into the water, knowing that he would be sent a new one in a matter of hours.
After all he was the diamond of the company, no one did the work as well as he did.
No one did it as ruthlessly as he did.
Which was why he got the best jobs.

"Now then"