9.

Silence.

The endless noise that ones ears couldent hear, a longatudonal wave so small it was impossible to catch.
A stinging sensation that escalated through the nervous system, sending electrical impulses through his neurons.
A pain that scattered though his entire body, causing a small yet sudden gasp to escape his lips and he gripped the sea of a thick fabric that surrounded him.

In the middle of total nothingness as a torturing pain caused his body to shrink, a pitty sight of a pretty little thing.

Jimin bit down on his lip as he lifted his eyelids, slowly.
Tilting his head to the side as he saw his fingers tangled into the bed sheets.
Latching desperatly as if hoping for all the pain to go away, but it never did.

"O...ouch"

Jimin gasped as he pushed himself up, slipping his legs out of one side of the bed as they hung from the wooden bed.
Jimins eyes slowy traveling to his torso.
This was a dream, it must have.
Jimin gripped the hem of his shirt before lifting it, seeing the bandages that hugged him tightly causing his breath to hitch.

"T..this cant be...this isnt a dream..."
Jimin whispered to himself as he felt a tear dribble down his cheek as he hovered his hand over his tummy before looking down.
Feeling a small shiver running down his spine as he opened his lips.
The flashing images of what happened that night, the worst being the image of Taehyung in such despair.

"Am i...dead?"

He mumbled before feeling a hand slipping under his chin before yanking it upwards, Jimins eyes widing as they met a masked face which stared down at him firmly as a single long thin finger rubbed away his tears.
Jimin froze for a second before jerking backwards with a fearfull expression pinned to his face.

"Your not dead, just stupid."

As Jimin looked up he saw a taller male, a strong and firm stature covered by a long black trench coat and big black boots.
Jimin looked away as the male spoke, eyeing the smaller as his peercing eyes penetrated through Jimins shivering body.

"You see, by sparing your life i lost mine."

He spoke darkly yet robotically as he took Jimins hand, yaking him upwards causing a gasp to escape the smallers lips as he felt the others torso pressed against his, the masked male looking down at Jimin with a smirk.

"I am a monster, and thats what you will call me. You will compleat every order, but don't worry i have high standards. The worst you will be made to do is clean the toilet"

Yoongi exclaimed before pushing Jimin back forcefully, pulling his gloves and coat off as he cept his eyes on Jimin.
"Now then, let me get some things straight. As i spaired your life you cant run because i wil find you, and when i do you will be dead. So get use to me."